Sapphire Princess May 1/10 Mexico & May 8/10 Coastal

Buddy604

Thanks for the welcome… even though this isn’t a big “roll call” we’re more used to actually not finding anyone on here for cruises we go on, so this is pretty good for us. We must have a track record of picking boring itineraries!!

Thanks for the information on San Francisco. We’ve both been there before but it’s been a while and we’re looking forward to that stop. In fact we’re really excited about this trip in general. I know it was at least a year and a half ago, maybe 2 years, when we were looking at potential future cruises and at about the same time both saw this 7 day repositioning cruise and said we had to take it if we could. What a way to explore the West Coast! We’ve been to LA and San Francisco before but all other stops will be new to us.

Rogue Ales are some of the best craft beers brewed in the country (just my opinion) and they’re based out of Oregon. If you don’t like beer you probably won’t have much interest but we ran across their product at a beer festival in Pittsburgh 10 years ago and got hooked. The Rogue Public House in Astoria is located at Pier 39 along the trolley line at the Columbia River. I’ve heard it is a short distance from where we dock and sounded like a nice area to explore and have a few beers.

Dave

There is an In-n-Out Burger in the Fisherman's Wharf area. Also in Fishermans Wharf you can get great Clam Chowder served in a sourdough bread bowl at Boudin Bakery Cafe.
Oh god, I love In-and-Out. It used to be one of my first stops when I hit Las Vegas.

BTW welcome Dave & Steve!

Oh god, I love In-and-Out. It used to be one of my first stops when I hit Las Vegas.

BTW welcome Dave & Steve!

How funny... I was in Las Vegas last fall...first stop after flying in, was In n Out. Amazing, they had a line out the door when I got there at 10:30 in the morning.

There is one near the port in San Pedro too.

How funny... I was in Las Vegas last fall...first stop after flying in, was In n Out. Amazing, they had a line out the door when I got there at 10:30 in the morning.

There is one near the port in San Pedro too.

Well, we just got a 5 Guys in Vancouver, so it makes do when there's no In-n-Out.

So I've started packing, woo-hoo. I bought these new semi-compression Spacepack bags made by Flight001, and they are wickedly easy to pack.

On other news, they just upped my ADD medication, I've made 10 posts in the last hour and I'm starting to understand Charo when she talks. :eek:

Archived