Noo3(A) Changed ??

mrsmack

Hi all thought it was worth starting a new thread to make this stand out. I have just gone on to the 'personalise your cruise' facility on the P&O website and the excursions/islands are showing on the following days.

1st Feb Antigua

2nd Feb St Kitts

4th Feb Grand Turk

6th Feb Tortola

7th Feb St Maarten

8th Feb St Lucia

9th Feb Dominica

10th Feb St Vincent

12th Feb Barbados

Probably due to the earthquake, no sign of Catalina but there weren't any trips for there so maybe it's still on maybe not? Too late to ring and confirm today, has anyone else noticed this and checked with them??

Catalina is off the itinery since Ventura got stuck on a sandbank there. There would have been no trips there anyway as its just a small island with a beach.

Brian

When do P&O tell us - we are on N005 and have heard nothing - P&O still say we are going to Catalina.

If they tell us when we are on board and change the itinerary it will mess us up as we have private tours booked at other ports.

Hi all,

just had it confirmed that our itinerary has changed around as above and we are now going to Grenada on the 11th with no ship tours available. :)

So great news but if anyone has prebooked private tours we'll need to contact the company to confirm the changed dates.

I only found out by chance so I'd suggest later cruises either contact p&o on 0845 6780014 or check on your cruise personaliser, which is how I found out.

progress.gif

Hi all,

just had it confirmed that our itinerary has changed around as above and we are now going to Grenada on the 11th with no ship tours available. :)

So great news but if anyone has prebooked private tours we'll need to contact the company to confirm the changed dates.

I only found out by chance so I'd suggest later cruises either contact p&o on 0845 6780014 or check on your cruise personaliser, which is how I found out.

progress.gif

Just phoned them and they are adamant that we are still going there on N005, when it is obvious that we are not.

Have looked at your itinerary for N003 and almost every day has changed which will not be good for us if we get the same changes as we have tours and car hires booked at various places and we will have to rearrange it all.

Why do P&O not tell the truth ? I have been told that the reason for N003 changing is because there are too many ships in Catalina that day !!

One other question - are your times in port still the same for the places that have changed ?

Hi, yes every port/island/day has changed for us, I guess to fit Grenada in on the 11th? When I rang up the person on the other end didn't seem to get the fact that this could be a problem.

Did you ask them to list the days/islands when you rang? When I first rang and said it looks like you've made changes he said, yes it's better for you now you're going to Grenada and I said well it looks like the days have all changed and read him the new itinerary which he confirmed as correct. We've had no email and our print out summary hasn't changed???

I'm guessing the times will still be the same, didn't think to ask, we have only booked one trip independantly so shouldn't be too many problems I hope.

When do P&O tell us - we are on N005 and have heard nothing - P&O still say we are going to Catalina.

If they tell us when we are on board and change the itinerary it will mess us up as we have private tours booked at other ports.

The staff in Southampton seem at times to live in a different world to whats really happening on the ship

Brian

The staff in Southampton seem at times to live in a different world to whats really happening on the ship

Brian

Thats inexcusable - if they don't have the information, they shouldn't be classed as guest relations. I always feel that P&O are the masters of bulls**t and only tell you what they want you to know and have no thought for how anything effects the customer. I think after this and all the confusion over the luggage situation I am just about had it with P&O.

After being told that my camera bag is too big for handluggage and that I should put £2000 worth of camera equipment in the hold luggage and now being fed a load of lies this morning about an itinerary that they clearly know is going to change at great inconvienience to me.

This is our first cruise back with P&O after travelling a few time with US Cruise lines where the customer service had an attitude of trying to actually help you whereas P&O are just trying to make their lives easier. I have one booked with P&O for 2011 but as things are I won't be going.

Rant over............but I'm furious

Just telephoned P&O after reading this thread, they confirmed the re arranged schedule, told, you should hear from your travel agent, that said they did change it yesterday, but changed it again today !. Personally I have got to change 2 independant tours I have pre booked, hope there's availbility on the new dates.

Thanks for the notice of change of itinerary for the Ventura on the 29 January. I was in the process of booking trips etc so am grateful for the information. Great P&O did not let us know - I am surprised.

Hi the travel summary on the P&O website is now updated for the changes to the itinerary.

Love the way they changed the trips bit first and the summaries second and haven't let us the customers know at all. So if you'd printed off the summary and weren't going to book any trips, when exactly would you find out, when you got to your cabin:mad:!!

Could someone on N003 please post your actual itinerary please. We are on N005 and would like to know in what order the islands you will be visiting. I have the itinerary for N001 it would be interesting to see if it is the same then possibly ours will be to.:confused:

Many thanks:)

Hi, here is our new itinerary in full.

30th arrive Barbados

31st at sea

1st Feb Antigua

2nd Feb St Kitts

3rd At Sea

4th Feb Grand Turk

5th At Sea

6th Feb Tortola

7th Feb St Maarten

8th Feb St Lucia

9th Feb Dominica

10th Feb St Vincent

11th Grenada

12th Feb dock in Barbados

13th Home again:(

Same places different days pretty much, to say I'm getting excited now is an understatement :D:D:D

Thanks mrsmack for posting that.

Your itinerary is different to N001 so at the moment it looks like we are still having to guess ours :confused: Ok all the islands are the same but the order you visit is different.

Rang P&O and they still tell us we are visiting Catalina??? :eek: When it looks pretty obvious we probably will not:confused: Never mind we will have to hold off booking anything independant in advance.

All those on N003 have a fantastic time.:D:D

Please post what you think of Ventura on your return as it will be our first time on her and would be interested in other opinions.

Hi

we are on Noo4a and have been told the same by P&O still going to catalina , which i know is not the case.

Ventura is doing N002 just know which is the same itinerary .they have just had 3 sea days with catalina missed but no substitute.

So looks like that is what will happen with us .

i agree P&O are handling this very badly as in life honesty is the best policy

Happy cruising

kay

Looks as though N002 has hardly changed, although N003 has changed significantly.

Can we assume that N004 will copy N002 and N005 will copy N003 - who knows ?

Please can anyone from N004 or N005 post as soon as they hear anything - we are on N005 and assume we will not hear anything until a week or so before as N003 did.

Archived