Marriott Miami Biscayne Bay

BC Todd

We just secured this hotel for Dec 11 & 12, 2010 for $80 per night thru Priceline. I have to say that Priceline is very easy. This was my first time using Priceline and I am now hooked! :)It seems this is a good price and a decent hotel. Anybody have opinions on this property?

Do you mind telling me how you did it....did you mark 4 star, etc? Thanks! I have heard good things about the hotel. Go to tripadvisor dot com and you see reviews.

I went Miami downtown and chose 3.5 stars and bid 80 per night...We are stoked!:)

My family and I stayed here in September and I will be there again this Sunday. It's a pretty nice hotel with a peoplemover stop just down the street that will take you downtown in just a few minutes. We had a small balcony that overlooked the pool and had a little view of the marina/bay. (Sorry for the big pics!)

Mariott2.jpg

Mariottbalcony.jpg

MarriottBalcony2.jpg

I just booked this hotel through Priceline for our precruise stay! They accepted my bid at $68, so after taxes it comes to $85. Can't complain with that! Now I just need to decide if I want to book this for our post cruise stay or go with another hotel, maybe one closer to MIA.

I can totally see the Priceline Name your price becoming addictive almost. lol

I just booked this hotel through Priceline for our precruise stay! They accepted my bid at $68, so after taxes it comes to $85. Can't complain with that! Now I just need to decide if I want to book this for our post cruise stay or go with another hotel, maybe one closer to MIA.

I can totally see the Priceline Name your price becoming addictive almost. lol

Unless you have a six am flight, no way would I book an airport hotel.

Get out of downtown and book a hotel in Coconut Grove or Coral Gables.

We just secured this hotel for Dec 11 & 12, 2010 for $80 per night thru Priceline. I have to say that Priceline is very easy. This was my first time using Priceline and I am now hooked! :)It seems this is a good price and a decent hotel. Anybody have opinions on this property?

I just stayed at this hotel for a pre-cruise night and thought it was very nice. Cab fare the next day to the ship was $12 plus tip.

I see that the cost to the POM was $12. How many people in a party would this cover? We have 4 traveling.

Also, I was wondering if I would have to call for a for a cab or were they available outside?

Thanks.

I would like to use Priceline to get this hotel, but I am thinking about a Bayview room. If Priceline accepts my price and I want an upgrade to a bayview room, the hotel are going to charge me the difference between publish rate of a bayview room and my bid?

I would like to use Priceline to get this hotel, but I am thinking about a Bayview room. If Priceline accepts my price and I want an upgrade to a bayview room, the hotel are going to charge me the difference between publish rate of a bayview room and my bid?

Yes, they probably will although if you get lucky you will get a good view without paying extra.....but don't count on it.

I see that the cost to the POM was $12. How many people in a party would this cover? We have 4 traveling.

Also, I was wondering if I would have to call for a for a cab or were they available outside?

Thanks.

There were lots of cabs avaliable outside......the bellman will get one for you.

With 4 people you would probably need a van but that has never been a problem when I have been with a group. It was $12 for 2 of us(plus tip).

with the priceline bid you just get a ROH room. Day before or after a cruise it is impossible to get a free upgrade. Just know from past experience with priceline. If all you need is a room, that is the way to go. If you really spend time in the room and want the view, then paying for it would be the best. Really how much time will you be in the room?

Archived