VENTURA Caribbean Time in Barbados before sailing??

girlie21uk

Please does anyone know if we will have time to see Barbados before we sail

I believe we arrive at Barbados airport at 2.30pm

P&O said to check onboard when we arrive. But I'm not sure if they let you off again?

please help

You dont say what day you are travelling. If you land at the airport at 2:30, it will be around 4pm before you are on board and you will probably be quite tired. If you are arriving on a Friday, the ship does not sail until Saturday evening so you will have the whole of the following day. If you arrive on a Saturday, then you will have the whole of the Friday in Barbados before you fly back, unless you are sailing back.

However, to answer your question, you are free to leave the ship at any time should you so wish. Just make sure you are back by the designated time.

Brian

I would say if you are sailing the day you arrive by the time you get to the ship etc. you won't have time to see anything worth seeing, but as Brian says plan to do as much as you can at the end as you have a full day then a fair bit of the next one. If you look at the ports section of this site you will see lots of questions like yours to help with what to do.

Archived