Cutting Costs (See what I did there?)

Could anyone provide me with hair salon costs on Brilliance Of The Seas as Mrs Chippy is thinking of getting it cut on board rather than before we leave. Unfortunately I take no personal interest in your answers what with me being follicularly challenged and quite sensitive about it too *wipes tear from eye*.

Thank you.

I too considered this at one time. I had one of my co-workers bring back a spa services sheet because she went on RCL a few weeks before I left on my honeymoon. It was quite pricey, for a cut and blow dry it ran quite high. I don't remember the exact figures, but I want to say $80+.

I ended up stopping at an inexpensive place on the way to the port that morning and was very satisfied and quite happy that I didn't spend the money on-board for services I can get elsewhere.

I too considered this at one time. I had one of my co-workers bring back a spa services sheet because she went on RCL a few weeks before I left on my honeymoon. It was quite pricey, for a cut and blow dry it ran quite high. I don't remember the exact figures, but I want to say $80+.

I ended up stopping at an inexpensive place on the way to the port that morning and was very satisfied and quite happy that I didn't spend the money on-board for services I can get elsewhere.

I think I've found an adequate solution.

Royal%20CaribbeanCap1.gif

$5. I don't mind treating her, because that's the kind of guy I am.

Could anyone provide me with hair salon costs on Brilliance Of The Seas as Mrs Chippy is thinking of getting it cut on board rather than before we leave. Unfortunately I take no personal interest in your answers what with me being follicularly challenged and quite sensitive about it too *wipes tear from eye*.

Thank you.

Maybe this will bring a smile to your teary eyes.

head-tattoo.jpg

Thank you.

Mr. Chippy, you must remeber this one "God made a few perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair">:eek:

Maybe this will bring a smile to your teary eyes.

head-tattoo.jpg

Bob that is classic!!! Thanks for the smiles :)

OP, it will be pricey.

She should go to her regular hairdresser just to be safe - you don't want her cringing at all of your cruise pictures or complaining about her new doo the entire cruise ;):eek:

###

Archived