more info from RCCL

klang

Maybe the answer is really obvious, but I can't figure out why RCCL doesn't put more information on their website. How many threads out here are asking for information on menus in the dining room, current cruise compass, fitness classes offered, etc? Too many to count. Hopefully somone is reading this and gets to work on this right away. All of us information junkies would be eternally thankful.

I didn´t get to enjoy the morning Trivia on day six - That´s false advertising, it´s all promised on their website

How much compensation do you think that will be worth? Another ruined cruise.:rolleyes:

I kind of enjoy waiting until I'm on the ship to find out all the fun things there are to do...I mean, planning the trip is one thing, but overplanning every detail of every day....a bit much for me!

And, most people (CC is only a teensy fraction of cruisers!!!) don't really care....I don't know how many non-cruise critic cruisers that I've talked to who don't even know what SHIP they'll be on, let alone that there may be a specialty restaurant, or an "adult" pool....the majority of folks are totally clueless about what they're spending their money on, and they like it that way!

Archived