Have you ever stayed at the Clinton Hotel in Miami?

cruisingbooboo

Won this hotel on Hotwire, reviews on Trip Advisor were not so great for a 3.5 * hotel, curious if anyone has experience?

Please share...

a few questions I have:

1. How close is the beach?

2. How is the resturant/ Bar?

3. Any local bar/ resturants in walking distance?

4. How much was parking?

Clinton is MIAMI BEACH, not Miami. Its in South Beach area, South of 5th St. Great area, block to beach, deco boutique hotel in middle of restaurant row. Great walking area, no car needed. Lived across street 6mos. loved it. This is the real old Miami Beach. Bridge to Miami port is over 5th St.

Won this hotel on Hotwire, reviews on Trip Advisor were not so great for a 3.5 * hotel, curious if anyone has experience?

Please share...

a few questions I have:

1. How close is the beach?

2. How is the resturant/ Bar?

3. Any local bar/ resturants in walking distance?

4. How much was parking?

It is a very central South Beach location, tons of bars, shopping, and dining right out your door. Puerto Sagua is one block south on Collins Avenue. One of my favorite bars, The Spire Bar, in The Hotel (http://www.thehotelofsouthbeach.com/spire.htm) is one block over on Collins Avenue (walk towards the beach). It is the rooftop of The Hotel and is a do not miss. Fabulous views on par with fabulous mojitos.

My newest favorite place for cocktails is The Hotel Gansavoort's rooftop bar. It will knock your socks off. http://www.gansevoortsouth.com/photo-gallery/index.cfm

It isn't very close by but walkable on Collins Avenue.

I also highly recommend the lobby bar of the Mondrian Hotel. Wow, wow, wow.

It is on the Biscayne Bay side of South Beach and walkable.

Lastly, if you have not been to South Beach, The Delano is a do not miss for everyone. It started the stark minimalism movement in South Beach and while showing its age, still a stunner. Go through the lobby and out the back door to the pool bar. Dress like you are a celebrity because you'll probably see one there.

I'll be staying at the Clinton for 2 nights post cruise in June! I did a TON of research and for the price it seems like a great deal! I'm very excited to stay there especially after hearing about its great location :)

When are you staying BooBoo?

I booked mine through their website and am paying $65/night for a Sun and Mon in June. I originally booked a basic room for $110/89 then checked back two weeks later, cancelled, and re-booked a balcony for $65 per night.

WOW!!!! awesome price! I am paying $122.00 w/ taxes and fees I probabaly have a standard room :(

I got mine on Hotwire and I am going mid April... I read somewhere someone said all rooms were suites? I don't know... do you?

Anyone else out there have experience with this hotel?

WOW!!!! awesome price! I am paying $122.00 w/ taxes and fees I probabaly have a standard room :(

I got mine on Hotwire and I am going mid April... I read somewhere someone said all rooms were suites? I don't know... do you?

Anyone else out there have experience with this hotel?

Rack prices in April WILL be higher than in June. Don't fret about what you paid. You got a very good price.

Archived