Mediterranean Magic for Carnival

ladybug97

Just went to the Carnival site to check on excursions for my upcoming cruise and seen that the Magic will indeed be back in the Mediterranean :D. So glad to see this! The itineraries looks fabulous with 7, 9 and 12 days! I do wish though that Rome was still the port the were using but I will take an extra day in Barcelona or Venice anytime! Keeping my fingers crossed that I can talk the DH in going back ;)

Am I confused??? The Magic has not been to Europe before, because it hasn't even sailed yet. It is being built now.:confused:

I believe the OP meant that Carnival would be back in the Mediterranean and the ship that will return Carnival to Europe will be the Magic.

Yep, the lovely Mrs. Jones (Vita) and I are thinking of booking one of these cruises as well. Only problem for us is that we'd like a bit more time in Sicily, as that's where Vita was born. She still has relatives there, so we might make the cruise, then go down there for a few additional days. We'll let y'all know!

"SKY"

Am I confused??? The Magic has not been to Europe before, because it hasn't even sailed yet. It is being built now.:confused:

Sorry for the confusion Larry but being back in Europe is what I meant because we went with Carnival twice on the Freedom and am hoping to get back on the new ship Magic when it debuts :D

I booked the 12 day Grand Mediterranean sailing on Oct 16th. I did the

same sailing on the Freedom in 2007. One thing I noticed was the

excursions matched the Dream for last years sailings in Europe. When

you click on Rome. All the excursions are to the airport and ship with

tours built into them. When the Magic is in Rome, The excursions will

be much different. I would take the excursion right now with a grain of

salt. It's still very early.

We just booked 9481 Aft Balcony for the 12-Night 5/10/11 sailing......Ahh....something else to look forward to. ;)

Not sure why I can't edit that other reply but it should read 7/24/11 sailing.......

Archived