First things you do when boarding!

dtagirl

Ok, I have seen so many things that everyone does when they first get on the ship that my head is spinning :eek: I am going to have to open up a Word document then copy some of this info so I don't forget. Some of these things I had not thought of and a few I didn't know, ie $1000 card and lanyard punches. Thanks for all the great tips, though. They will come in handy when we set sail on the Star 4/10/10 :D:D

Michelle

On the only 2 cruises i've taken, I think the very first thing I did was just stand frozen still as soon as I entered the ship. I just wanted to take everything in and it was too much to handle LOL! It drove my husband nuts! not to mention holding up the line too LOL!:D:D

what does this mean? What hole?

The purser will punch a hole in your card so you can slide a lanyard through it and hang it around your neck so you will always have your card easily accessible. Souvenir lanyards can be purchased in the gift shop.

Drop carry ons. Put wine in refer. Valuables into safe. And then with DH standing in hallway I SPRAY everything in cabin with Lysol. And then we both run!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do the same exact thing, lol!! It smells of Lysol all through the hallway when I'm done!

The purser will punch a hole in your card so you can slide a lanyard through it and hang it around your neck so you will always have your card easily accessible. Souvenir lanyards can be purchased in the gift shop.

Do you have to buy a lanyard or does it come with something already?

Archived