Cigarette Prices on the Ship

angelina

Does anyone know how much a carton of cigarettes costs if you purchase from the Princess Store?

i had someone ask on the Diamond and it was $26 USD for Marlboro Red for 200 but you cant get them until the last day

rkmw

Not only are they cheaper than land, there is none of that ridiculous state tax:mad:. You can only buy 2 carton per Adult (18 yrs over over) and they deliver them to your cabin on the last night. I plan on stocking up, I have 8 adults in my group:D

Does anyone know how much a carton of cigarettes costs if you purchase from the Princess Store?

Angelina,

As stated you can only buy them from the shop on board as duty free and they are delivered the night/day of departure. You can buy a packet or a carton from any bar and they were $4.00 per packet last year.

Happy cruising

Chris

$24.95 per cartonn on our recent Grand Princess cruise and the same on our Nov. 09 Ruby. But remember, they will hold cigarette purchases until the last day just the same as liquor purchases.

If you are going to St. Thomas, they are $19.80 per carton if you buy at least 5 cartons. You are allowed to bring home 5 cartons each from St. Thomas if you are a US citizen.

Archived