How does Carnival know you are a past guest?

MaiTaiMary

When I click on My Cruise, I get a drop down menu with

My reservation (add booking)

Fun Pass (check-in online)

My Documents (e-ticket)

My Profile

Extend your stay

Shop gifts and services

Choose My profile. EM

Don't click on that. You need to click towards the upper right corner where it says Hi, Essie'smom

mine dont have that many options im going to have to call carnival

expandedarrow.gif collapsedarrow.gif Hello, Paul! Past Guest # Add Past Guest # Add » Past Guest Specials » Past Guest Services » View Cruise History » Currents Magazine » Submit Testimonial

Manage Profile Manage Profile » Update Personal Information » Manage Travel Companions » Change Password

mine dont have that many options im going to have to call carnival

expandedarrow.gif collapsedarrow.gif Hello, Paul! Past Guest # Add Past Guest # Add » Past Guest Specials » Past Guest Services » View Cruise History » Currents Magazine » Submit Testimonial

Manage Profile Manage Profile » Update Personal Information » Manage Travel Companions » Change Password

You got it! click on view cruise history. You also need to add your past guest number or you won't have any history.

Go to Carnival.com. Click on My Cruise at the top of the page. It will bring up the sign-in page. Log in. Next page will have boxes in upper left. Hello, XXXX

Past Guest #

Below that are several choices, including cruise history. Click that, and it will show the cruises they have on record that you have taken.

EM

Thanks Essiesmom. I looked under cruise history and sure enough my to cruises.

It showed the date, ship, destination, stateroom and duration.

Mine said photo in the stateroom column since I faxed in my embarkation photos.

Great thread. Shows how to use the website, see if any cruises are missing and how to apply for credit if it is!

Gotta love CC.

To see if Carnival has your past cruises documented in your profile on Carnival.com, just click the link in my signature AFTER you are logged on to Carnival.com.

EDIT; Carnival's site is down at the moment, so wait until it's up.

We sailed May 2000.

OK, so how do I find out before they give me my card if they have me in the system as a past guest?

If you are recognized as a "past guest" you will have a past guest number and it will be in your profile on their website.

You can call them to see if you are in their system already. If not, then you will need to send them some proof that you cruised. They will take just about anything having to do with your previous cruise. The booking number, an embarkation photo, an invoice showing paid, etc.

I hope you are able to get it. I'm supposed to be platinum, but a few cruises that I took in the early 90's as a kid are missing. My parents never bought the embarkation photos, no sail and sign cards kept, no cruise receipts left over, so there isn't much I can do. Also don't know the exact dates or even which ship. My parents don't remember it either, they know we've been on Sensation, Fascination, Celebration, Imagination, etc, but don't know when. And seeing as I was a kid, I also don't remember. So I just have 8 cruises listed, I plan on booking 1 for June which will be 9, and a small part of me wants to book a little 2 or 3 day cruise just so I would be platinum in June, but there aren't any from NY and I don't think it's worth flying to Florida for a weekend.

[quote name='soozles']I hope you are able to get it. I'm supposed to be platinum, but a few cruises that I took in the early 90's as a kid are missing. My parents never bought the embarkation photos, no sail and sign cards kept, no cruise receipts left over, so there isn't much I can do. Also don't know the exact dates or even which ship. My parents don't remember it either, they know we've been on Sensation, Fascination, Celebration, Imagination, etc, but don't know when. And seeing as I was a kid, I also don't remember. So I just have 8 cruises listed, I plan on booking 1 for June which will be 9, and a small part of me wants to book a little 2 or 3 day cruise just so I would be platinum in June, but there aren't any from NY and I don't think it's worth flying to Florida for a weekend.[/quote]

Any old photo albums or the infamous "box of photos from past vacations we just don't know what to do with?" I'm sure you thought of all those places. It sounds like you'll be a lifetime cruiser and you'll be platinum in no time. It's probably cheaper to pay for a load of laundry or two than to fly to Florida........Happy cruising.

I was on Carnival last January and going again next month. On my profile, my past guest # is blank. I called Carnival and was given my number but when I try to add it to my profile, I get an error telling me it has already been assigned or something to that effect. I haven't given it much thought to get it corrected as Carnival pulled me up with that number in their system.

[quote name='b_bay_girl']I was on Carnival last January and going again next month. On my profile, my past guest # is blank. I called Carnival and was given my number but when I try to add it to my profile, I get an error telling me it has already been assigned or something to that effect. I haven't given it much thought to get it corrected as Carnival pulled me up with that number in their system.[/quote]

I have the same problem. I'm guessing this means that at some point in the past I had a different login on carnival.com, using an old email address.

I just submitted a request via their "contact us" form and asked for my past guest info to be transferred to the profile I'm currently using. Gave them my DOB and dates of past cruises.

[quote name='PaulMedik']To see if Carnival has your past cruises documented in your profile on Carnival.com, just click the link in my signature AFTER you are logged on to Carnival.com.

EDIT; Carnival's site is down at the moment, so wait until it's up.[/quote]

You come to the rescue again! Thanks.

[quote name='soozles']I hope you are able to get it. I'm supposed to be platinum, but a few cruises that I took in the early 90's as a kid are missing. My parents never bought the embarkation photos, no sail and sign cards kept, no cruise receipts left over, so there isn't much I can do. Also don't know the exact dates or even which ship. My parents don't remember it either, they know we've been on Sensation, Fascination, Celebration, Imagination, etc, but don't know when. And seeing as I was a kid, I also don't remember. So I just have 8 cruises listed, I plan on booking 1 for June which will be 9, and a small part of me wants to book a little 2 or 3 day cruise just so I would be platinum in June, but there aren't any from NY and I don't think it's worth flying to Florida for a weekend.[/quote]

Any picture of you with ship name in background? I had a photo taken in embarkation area with a Jubilee banner behind us and they counted it.

I also had a ship photo marked Mardi Gras without a date. I told them the year and it was added. Next cruise is Platinum!

Archived