Bobsled Jamaica or Sky Explorer plus the Falls

Fun2snorkel

I will be in Jamaica in March and am trying to choose between 2 different Carnival excursions.

The Bobsled Jamaica and Dunns River Falls Excursion mentions swimming in the infinity pool at the top of the mountain and is about $80. The Sky Explorer and Dunns River Falls Excursion is about $60 and you ride the chair lift to the top of the mountain. However there is no mention of the infinity pool.

Has anyone done either of these and what is your opinion? Can you use the pool on both excursions?

Thanks for the help.

The sky explorer is the only way to got to the top of Mystic Mountain it is a chair lift great picture taking oppertunity. The bobsled is like a rollercoaster that you can control the speed (look at a post in the forum by Sweet Angel she has some pics she was on the Island Princess to the Panama Canal.) Everyone can use the infinity pool it also has a water slide which is very fun. I would recomend the bobsled my and my husband loves it so much we payed to ride the bobsled a second time. You will love Mystic Mountain go and have a great time.

Archived