zilli restaurant

We leave on the Celebration in 3 weeks and read this week somewhere that there is no longer a Zilli restaurant on board.It has been renamed Mistrals.Last year when we went Zillis ,it seemed was never well attended although I never heard any complaints.I think the food and service in the Meridian was so good it didnt seem necessary to pay £14.00 per head extra.

We leave on the Celebration in 3 weeks and read this week somewhere that there is no longer a Zilli restaurant on board.It has been renamed Mistrals.Last year when we went Zillis ,it seemed was never well attended although I never heard any complaints.I think the food and service in the Meridian was so good it didnt seem necessary to pay £14.00 per head extra.

Agree 100%, we have looked in there a few times and it looks great but have never felt the need to spend extra because the food and service is so good in the meridian.

We had one meal at Zillis on the Celebration last September and it was superb, one of the best meals we have eaten anywhere and well worth the extra. We booked for the last night of the cruise 5 days in advance and the restaurant was full (it was quite small, maybe 25-30 seats).

• 2 weeks later...

Mistrals has a rather different look to the menu than when Zilli's. There is slightly less emphasis on seafood and Italian influence. Mistral's seems to be quite popular - more than Zilli's (at least that was our impression) and some fellow passengers went twice in one week they thought it was so good - although they had no complaints about the Meridian.

Archived