When should I book for summer?

Conwaycruiser

We (12 people, 6 cabins) have decided on the Conquest for this summer. Right now we are still flexible on dates, anywhere from the middle of June to the middle of July. I have been watching the prices steadily increasing for that time since November. Will they keep increasing or will they possibly, probably, decrease within a couple of months? Should I book ASAP or wait awhile??

Book now! They just had a news story on our local channel in Michigan about how cruise prices are going to continue rising. They said book as soon as possible, and I agree. Our miracle cruise went up almost 400 pp since we booked. We booked a year in advance, thank goodness. Find a date and ship, book it, and if the price happens to drop, see about credits/upgrades.

Definitely book now. We've sailed in June and August. The August cruise price did drop at the end, but I'd want to be booked and get the difference if the price did lower.

Both times we book 9 months to a year out, as soon as we knew which dates worked for us. Both my airline tickets as soon as possible also, got great prices and times that was convienent. Hope that is helpful.

I thought summer would be too hot, wasn't to us, we had a great time.

I booked in January for 7/31 on the Conquest and drew at CruiseVacationOutlet.com gave ne the best price. he's awesome and his price was over $300 less than Carnival so check him out!! He did say they credit your invoice automaticlaly if the price drops so go ahead and BOOK NOW!!!

Archived