Flight From Anchorage to Toronto - Help!

jadephoenixx

Hi..hoping some past cruisers can help me. My husband and I will be doing a NB cruise from Vancover to Anchorage mid-May. I'm looking at flights home from Anchorage to Toronto (via Chicago) that's $330 each right now. I have no idea if that's considered a good price or if I should wait. Any thoughts? Thanks so much!

Hi..hoping some past cruisers can help me. My husband and I will be doing a NB cruise from Vancover to Anchorage mid-May. I'm looking at flights home from Anchorage to Toronto (via Chicago) that's $330 each right now. I have no idea if that's considered a good price or if I should wait. Any thoughts? Thanks so much!

Yes, it's a good price, for a long flight. ANC-ORD-YYZ is 4 miles further than YYZ-DUB(Dublin Ireland), so ask yourself, is $330 a good deal to Europe?

http://gc.kls2.com/cgi-bin/gc?PATH=yyz-ord-anc%0D%0Ayyz-dub&RANGE=&PATH-COLOR=&PATH-UNITS=mi&PATH-MINIMUM=&SPEED-GROUND=&SPEED-UNITS=kts&RANGE-STYLE=best&RANGE-COLOR=&MAP-STYLE=

Thanks Scottbee for putting that into perspective!

I've been checking Expedia for prices between Feb-May when we cruise and $320 seems to be the lowest price but that's with 2 stop-overs so I think I'll go ahead and book. At least that's another thing to check off my to-do list! Still looking to for a flight for Vancouver and hoping for a good West Jet sale.

Archived