Soft Drinks

dudesoup

I have read where the NCL Pearl only has Pepsi products. I just cant drink them. I have never liked them. I was wondering if I am allowed to put 2 12 packs in my luggage(im driving so no airline issues)? I am wanting to check them due to the fact I dont want to carry around 2 12 packs for a few hours waiting on the room. Any info would be great.

Oh one last one: If I do pack them will I have to go to the naughty room to show they are really diet cokes and not 12 pack of beer?

Don't worry about having to drag your suitcases around. There will be plenty of porters ready to take your bags.

We prefer to take a smaller, rolling bag just for sodas and roll them on ourselves just to avoid them being tossed around too much so that they don't explode when we open them.

We bring our favorite soda Cheerwine/Sundrop in the little .5 liter plastic bottles and put one bottle inside the shoes we pack. It's enough to last the week and the bottles hold more then the cans.

Have never been caught.

Archived