Just Back - Camp Carnival on Dream with 2yo DS

my $.02

WOW, it was amazing! They were so great with him, so much to do and they were so attentative. He LOVED it in there and they truely loved having him!

PLEASE let me know if you have any questions pertaining to this or anything else.

I'm glad your son enjoyed camp carnival. My 2 and 4yr old are looking forward to it. We will be on the dream on Saturday. We decided to leave our car seats on board and just do things with the stroller or perhaps the water taxi. What excursions did you do?

We just sailed 1/16 thru 1/23 with our kids, ages 7, 5 & 2.....some of you might even recall my 2 yr old, little blonde who LOVED the dance floor, esp near the glass elevators in the atrium!

Dara at the kids club was fantastic with my 2 yr old, she was the youngest one there by far. We never left her there for more than a few hours & didnt leave her for mealtimes, but we had late dining & the kids wanted to be with us.

We had one of the phones & they did call when she needed changing--I changed her some of the time & they did some of the time.

We went over to St Johns....we have travelled to St thomas a lot & we already know where we like to go.

We didnt get off the ship in Nassau (5 yr old was a bit under the weather) but we WERE gonna go to the Sheraton & get a daypass for $25.

At St Maarten, we took a taxi to Le Gallion ("Baby Beach"), then paid $15 for an umbrella & some chairs. Just hung out while the kids had a blast.

If you have any other ?s, ask away. I do have all the capers too...perhaps I could scan & email them to you. I hae the 2-5 and 6-8 yr old groups

We just sailed 1/16 thru 1/23 with our kids, ages 7, 5 & 2.....some of you might even recall my 2 yr old, little blonde who LOVED the dance floor, esp near the glass elevators in the atrium!

Dara at the kids club was fantastic with my 2 yr old, she was the youngest one there by far. We never left her there for more than a few hours & didnt leave her for mealtimes, but we had late dining & the kids wanted to be with us.

We had one of the phones & they did call when she needed changing--I changed her some of the time & they did some of the time.

We went over to St Johns....we have travelled to St thomas a lot & we already know where we like to go.

We didnt get off the ship in Nassau (5 yr old was a bit under the weather) but we WERE gonna go to the Sheraton & get a daypass for $25.

At St Maarten, we took a taxi to Le Gallion ("Baby Beach"), then paid $15 for an umbrella & some chairs. Just hung out while the kids had a blast.

If you have any other ?s, ask away. I do have all the capers too...perhaps I could scan & email them to you. I hae the 2-5 and 6-8 yr old groups

I would love your capers for 2-5 yr old. Can you please email them to pennyjmcfadden at yahoo com. Thank you so much

My husband and I are nearing the end of an international adoption and have planned a cruise with our two new little ones (as yet unknown) who will be somewhere between the ages 2 and 5. I would love a copy of the capers from the Dream as we will be sailing on the Dream 08/28/2010. This will be my 16th cruise with Carnival, but first as a parent.

Thanks.

I was just on the Dream last week and I totally agree with the poster that Camp Carnival was totally awesome! I have a 2 and 4 yr old and they loved it. The staff was great and so attentive with them. On our 2 previous cruises, I couldnt get my son to go to camp carnival but he gave it a shot this trip and loved it. They would always have new things they made that they would bring back to the room.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived