"My Celebrity" question

mii

I am taking my first cruise on Celebrity and have a question in regards to the "My Celebrity" department. I have already completed my emergency info, credit card and immigration etc in the section called Already Booked. All the information is there including cabin number etc and I have printed out the summary with the infor for my DH and I. What I am wondering is there a reason why I should fill out "My Celebrity" acct? After reading a number of posts regarding problems with the site I am just curious as to why I should fill out that account ("My Celebrity"). Any info would be appreciated. Also anther question do I find out my table number on the Celebrity site or wait until I get on the ship. Thanks so much.

Marilyn

You don't have to fill out the my Celebrity info if you don't want too. It will just remember you everytime you go back to the site if you do.

As for table #'s I don't believe there is anywhere on the site to find that. I don't even know how far in advance they assign them.

Anne Maria

After embarkation, you will find your table number on a card in your stateroom on the dressing table. If you wish,you can visit the dining room personnel and actually see the location of that table and how many are seated there, sometime that afternoon.

Have a wonderful cruise!! Deb C.:cool:

Archived