zeebrugge cruise port to bruges

asda

we are travelling on the aurora party cruise in may and will be arriving at zeebrugge cruise port and would like to visit bruges,

we have just received the p&o excusion list and it seams quite expensive to do some of the trips.

there are five of us.

what i would like to know is thier a complimentry bus from the ship to the train station.

and how to get to bruges any other way.

any help please.

You can get the free bus to Blankenberg, then get the train to Brugges....but as there are 5 of you a cab, though more expensive, would be convenient & not that bad between you all. We got one at the quayside, she took us to the main square & picked us up at a prearranged time, paid at the end.

Taxis at the quayside - 45 euros each way. Between a few of you that works out pretty reasonable. Many people take the free shuttle to Blankenberg and then take the train from there but we decided to wait for a taxi by the ship (there was a bit of a queue) and it worked well. Many of the taxis were people carriers so you can share with another group possibly and arrange a return pick up time. I gather the fare is standard for all taxis and the journey takes approx 15 mins.

45e each way for a cab ain't cheap with the euro being nearly a pound to the euro now, thats £90 !

The PANDO tour coach from ship to Bruges is about £25 for adults and less for children isn't it? I have done at least 3 weekenders to Bruges with a 4th booked this year in November and will be taking the coach again...simples... We always choose the 12.30pm afternoon tour, which allows for a lie-in, relaxed breakfast and explore of the ship in the morning.

The cheapest is no doubt the free shuttle bus to the station and the train to Bruges...

The most convenient is the pando coach.

I don't often disagree with Sue, but I would say a taxi is the most convenient if only because it will drop you in the centre of town. There is quite a walk over cobbled paths from where the coaches drop you off which wasn't very easy for my elderly mother-in-law, nor would it be for anyone with a pushchair.

If there's only two of you and you're both fit, the coach would be fine and cheaper.

Carol x

I don't often disagree with Sue, but I would say a taxi is the most convenient if only because it will drop you in the centre of town. There is quite a walk over cobbled paths from where the coaches drop you off which wasn't very easy for my elderly mother-in-law, nor would it be for anyone with a pushchair.

If there's only two of you and you're both fit, the coach would be fine and cheaper.

Carol x

Yes Carol, perhaps 5 in a taxi would be cheaper than 5 on the coach true.

Only 2 of us, so a taxi much dearer for us .:)

Archived