Any new airfare sales coming up?

kdickers

I'm beginning to check airfares for our June Cruise and just wondered about any possible sales coming up!!

We can fly out of Huntington or Charleston, WV or Lexington or Louisville, KY into Jacksonville FL!!

So far . . . the best that I've been able to find is either Independence or US Airways but either is still over $700 roundtrip for the 3 of us.

Before I actually booked anything I thought I'd check with all the airfare guru's for any advise or information!!

THANKS!!

Kim

Be very careful in selecting an airline. Independence is very much underfunded and not making money and not filling their planes. USAir could liquidate in June. Delta, American and Contentintal are all better choices. Just watch for sales.

There are always upcoming airfare sales. But they generally are never announced in advance. So keep checking. Some of the internet sites let you set fare alerts for sales and they email you when there is one you may want to try that route.

Hope this helps.

McBoo:):):)

It seems that all airlines have sales periodically. AirTran has sales it seems every 3 to 5 weeks. You can get on their email alerts. I have found that sometimes the airlines have better pricing than Travelocity, Expedia, etc. Some times they are only 2 or 3 day sales so check as often as convenient.

Archived