Caye Caulker - What is fun to do there?

World Gallery

Since we have been to Belize several times, this time we have finally decided on a visit to Caye Caulker. We hesitated in the past because of the water taxi ride but we really can't find anything else that interests us in Belize and we did read that it is beautiful there.

My questions:

What are some fun things to do there (we have children ages 9 - 15)? We do not want to snorkel other than maybe at the Split if possible.

I know my kids will like riding the golf carts around the island. Where can you rent them that is close to where the water taxi drops you off?

Any other suggestions for things to do in Caye Caulker?

Since we have been to Belize several times, this time we have finally decided on a visit to Caye Caulker. We hesitated in the past because of the water taxi ride but we really can't find anything else that interests us in Belize and we did read that it is beautiful there.

My questions:

What are some fun things to do there (we have children ages 9 - 15)? We do not want to snorkel other than maybe at the Split if possible.

I know my kids will like riding the golf carts around the island. Where can you rent them that is close to where the water taxi drops you off?

Any other suggestions for things to do in Caye Caulker?

Find Carlos and have a fresh caught lobster or fish kabob from his grill! He's up between the soccer field and the Split.

Quite honestly its more of a relax and walk around place with some shops a little art gallery of native paintings and a few hotels/condos. It's worth venturing over just to see it, but there's not a lot of activities for kids. Bike rental instead of golf carts head down to the airstrip and then up to the split and then vamoose.

Archived