Stingray city / Rum point beach excursion

formula14

Hello, Apart from Nativeways, are there any other companies offering a stingray city / rum point beach excursion? We would prefer one without a snorkling stop, but it's the only excursion company I can find going to Rum Point after stingray city. We really want to do Stingray City & Rum Point. Is Nativeways the only option? Thanks!

I'm guessing this might not help, but we're doing the waverunner stringray city/rum point tour with grandcaymanexcursions.com. I'm not going until Feb 28th, but from what I read its a great tour. You stay at Rum Point for about 30 mins or so, so alot of the time on this 2 hour tour is on the waverunner.

Thanks Heffa, sounds like your waverunner excursion is alot of fun, but it's not something that will work for us. We were looking for a more relaxed stingray/rum point excursion. I looked into grandcaymanexcursions.com & they have just what we wanted, but the Stingray/rum point excusion is only open to private large groups... too bad, it sounds just like what we wanted to do.

Just got back from our cruise and we used Nativeways. They were great. We did not go snorkeling. We did have a private party booked so I don't know if that makes a difference. I would email them and see what they say. Sharon was so helpful. She even called me one time.

Thanks for the replies... we're not interested in snorkeling either. I guess your private party had an itinerary excluding that element... thier general public offerings with a Rum Point stop include snorkeling. I'd rather spend more time on the beach. The folks at grandcaymonexcurions.com only offer the Stingray City/Rum Point Brach Break (without snorkling) for large private groups. Individuals can't buy tix... too bad.

Thanks for the replies... we're not interested in snorkeling either. I guess your private party had an itinerary excluding that element... thier general public offerings with a Rum Point stop include snorkeling. I'd rather spend more time on the beach. The folks at grandcaymonexcurions.com only offer the Stingray City/Rum Point Brach Break (without snorkling) for large private groups. Individuals can't buy tix... too bad.

I haven't used this particular provider - maybe a cc member can provide feedback but the tour might work for you - takes you to the stingrays, the turtle farm, hell and then 7 mile beach break.

http://www.caymaninanutshell.com/index1.htm

I haven't used this particular provider - maybe a cc member can provide feedback but the tour might work for you - takes you to the stingrays, the turtle farm, hell and then 7 mile beach break.

http://www.caymaninanutshell.com/index1.htm

OO Thanks for this website .. now I'll just wait for a CC member to comment and see if I can book with this company. yay. now 2 more ports to go :D and still 100+ days out

Archived