Bring Soda Aboard Oasis

I posted about this on another thread and now I am confused. I've sailed on other lines (including RCCL Jewel of the Seas) but can't remember if I brought soda on with me on that ship or not, but the other day when I was reading through the RCCL website I came across Food & Beverage Frequently Asked Questions and one was about bringing alcoholic AND NON-ALCHOLIC beverages on board and it said NO to both. So that's the "official" stand but do they actually take it away from you (the soda that is)? Since I live here near Port Everglades I have in the past on one ship or another brought a couple of six-packs of soda to enjoy in the cabin and on the balcony. I still purchase the soda card sticker for the bars, dining room, etc., but now I AM confused. Who can shed more light on this? I really don't want to feel like I'm "sneaking" soda on board if it's against the rules.

I was on the 1/16 sailing on Oasis ---- We added luggage tags to a case of pepsi and a case of water.... they were delivered directly to the room..... The lady dropping off the luggage said we were very smart and "more people should do this"

So yes you can take it onboard

2 suggestions

bring it on in bottles plastic

if you deo not want to bring it on then buy it in the first port of call

either way ot cost alot less than on the ship

Yes it does save money! We brought on little plastic bottles we got at the Wallgreens in Ft, Lauderdale. I would recommend those also as space in the fridge in your room is limited and so is in the room itself!

Archived