LAX Airport - Which Hotel ?

cotton93

Hi

Trying to decide which hotel to stay, we'll be arriving from Australia, August 31st, around 1.30pm before heading over to Fort Lauderdale next morning, maybe someone here can help me decide (have looked at various sites at reviews, all are mixed) These are the one's I've narrowed it down to all close to the airport:

The Westin LA Airport

Sheraton Gateway

Four Points by Sheraton

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hi

Trying to decide which hotel to stay, we'll be arriving from Australia, August 31st, around 1.30pm before heading over to Fort Lauderdale next morning, maybe someone here can help me decide (have looked at various sites at reviews, all are mixed) These are the one's I've narrowed it down to all close to the airport:

The Westin LA Airport

Sheraton Gateway

Four Points by Sheraton

Thanks in advance.

Of those three, the Four Points, by far...I stayed there the night of my wedding before an early morning flight to Tel Aviv the next day...You should also look at the Radisson in the same area of Culver City...a little newer and may be a touch nicer...

Here's the key: The other two are right AT the airport...on Century Blvd. There is NOTHING there...Getting in at 1:30 pm, you are likely not doing any real sightseeing...but rather than being stuck at the hotel, if you stay at the Four Points, you can walk over to the Westfield Mall or go to a movie at the Bridge Cineplex...and you have lots of restaurant choices for dinner...including all the mall restaurants or the local institution, Dinah's Fried Chicken (Cheap, but GOOD with a varied menu)...

Hi

The Westin LA Airport

Sheraton Gateway

Four Points by Sheraton

Thanks in advance.

I am a fan of the Sheraton Gateway. It is a high-quality hotel with large, modern rooms and excellent bedding. Customer service is good too.

C.

Archived