And it has begun.....

floridacruzin

OCD???????:confused:

Obessive cruise disorder or simply obsessive compulive disorder since I will now be on cruise critic all the time

What happened to you trying the East? I frankly prefer the Eastern and Southern destinations.

The Western places seem less diverse and geographically flatter. I like those exotic, mountainous places in the Eastern and Southern Caribbean.

DH loves the snorkeling and diving in Belize and Honduras....and it just seems that I get the best bang for my buck on the Western.

As long as I am on my balcony--I am happy

I hear ya sista...I've just booked my second cruise I and on my first cruise I had over 800 postings on CC so this should be a wild ride..by the time I got on the ship, I knew what to do when to do it and how not to do it..lol..had the time of my life...can't wait...and I have a very long wait...lol..

Obessive cruise disorder or simply obsessive compulive disorder since I will now be on cruise critic all the time

DH loves the snorkeling and diving in Belize and Honduras....and it just seems that I get the best bang for my buck on the Western.

As long as I am on my balcony--I am happy

Thanks. I have OCD too and didn't know it had a name...LOL We like the West too. Diving in Cozumel and Roatan is great. Grand Cayman is OK and we have yet to try Belize, Jamaica or Costa Maya.:)

Archived