**Yippee**

cbressler76

That is great! Have fun! I still have 322 days!!!

I started around 300 days.....it went by fast until the last couple of weeks....now, it's going by sloooooow...... I haven't been on a cruise since I was 18!! (except a day cruise to the bahamas) My boys have only been on a day cruise.....so this will be lots of fun for them!

I'm about 2 weeks away from double digits... who am I kidding, I have 4 months ;) I was telling the bride to be the other day "Just think, 4 months from now and we'll be in Hell"

She didn't get it :D

.....I guess you are gonna be in hell more ways then one....lol....

We have a mini-sub excursion....but I'm hoping that we will have time to visit hell also....

Time normally goes by so fast for me......but the past couple of weeks have been very slow.....

If time passed as slowly as the last 10 days before a cruise always seems to, I'd be about 5 years old!!!! Have a great cruise!!

Enjoy - I have 3 days!!! Leaving on Sunday and finishing packing today.:)

I'm excited for you too!!!!! I'm not packing until Next Friday because I'm afraid that I will forget something... I will be leaving on the day of the cruise because I live about an hour away from the port....

I so pulled out my suitcase last night and put it in our spare room and put a few pieces of clothes in there I know I needed to pack wouldn't used between now and then..........I have 4months :eek:.

...lol... I'm not packing until the Friday before we leave.....but we live in South Florida, so we have summer clothes pretty much all year.... I can see packing early if you live up north and have to wear winter clothes (or if you are just sooo excited or maybe if you bought brand new clothes just for the cruise)....

ME TOO!! I'm getting on the Spirit the same day you're getting on the Valor!! WOO HOO!! Valor is a great ship, BTW. She was our last cruise and we had a blast. Enjoy!! :cool:

......and I am getting on the Splendor!! I know exactly how you feel!:D

I do have my suitcases out and there are a lot of things (that I dont need in the next 8 days) packed already! This week is going extremly slow......is it really only Thursday?

...lol... I'm not packing until the Friday before we leave.....but we live in South Florida, so we have summer clothes pretty much all year.... I can see packing early if you live up north and have to wear winter clothes (or if you are just sooo excited or maybe if you bought brand new clothes just for the cruise)....

I live in south VA., which is about to get smashed with another snow storm this weekend, so yea I guess I'm a little excited about warm weather and cruising.

Have fun!

Archived