Anyone on the Belly Fat Cure?

G&TQ

I am and I am down 5.2 lb in three days. Have lots to loose and only 9 weeks to go. I don't think I will loose all I need to loose but - 20 or so would be nice. So is anyone else on the belly fat cure?

Day 5 and 6.2 lbs gone. The best thing is I am not having cravings or anything... I am not really hungry but when meal time comes along I have to eat. I am also drinking my gallon of water a day and adding extra fiber.

Can I make it through the weekend? During the week it is easy. But we eat out alot on the weekends.

Your doing great! A gallon a day of water? Oh my. I have even been drinking any water lately. Kind of explains why I'am not losing.

Never tried this one, I'll check it out this week-end.

I love eat out, but we know that's a diet killer huh?

I'll be back.

Ok. Still at 6.2 but the scales are not going the other way. I always have a hard time on the weekend getting my water in and we eat out alot. If I just don't take a back step and hold on until Monday I can make it...

I hope everyone is doing well!

This is the same as any other diet out there..moderate carbs, portion control, and low sugar.

It is a low sugar and moderate healthy carbs. Most of the info is on the website http://jorgecruise.com/. if you want to take a look.

So far it has been pretty easy.. I just hope I make it through the weekend. My family eats out a couple times over the weekend. Ok maybe more then a couple of times.

I tried this belly fat cure for two weeks and never lost a lb.! Not sure where I went wrong. I even have the book. I never had more than 6 servings of carbs a day and the sugar part was easy cause I'm not big on sweet things. I actually probably only had an average of 4 carb sevings a day. Maybe those of you who are being successful could list your daily diet.

Pat

• 2 weeks later...

I just read the book last night and bought some bread and stevia sugar. The hardest part is not drinking diet coke. The stevia sugar smells like fish. I was drinking some tea and used it and kept smelling a fishy smell, figured it to be the sugar. So what do you do drink diet coke or smell the fishy smell. The food looks easy. The hard part for me is sweets

Try Xylitol. Much better tasting than Stevia and as natural as stevia. Xylitol also helps prevent tooth decay. Still haven't gotten any of the people who have been successful with this diet to list what they eat. I'm following the book and not losing a pound! something is wrong.

Pat:mad:

• 2 weeks later...

I started this diet 3 days ago. I would love to lose about 30 lbs before my cruise. I can't tolerate xylitol so I am going to stick with equal and see if I still lose.

Anyone else doing this? OP come back and let us know how you are doing.

Very funny that I found this thread on Cruise Critica as I just started this diet today to try and get some weight off before we sail on 28-March.

I need to know if anyone has been successful substituing some of the organic foods? I am having trouble finding the brands in the book and I would like to substitue other sugar-free organic options like peanut butter, ketchup, etc.

Would appreciate your feedback.

Very funny that I found this thread on Cruise Critica as I just started this diet today to try and get some weight off before we sail on 28-March.

I need to know if anyone has been successful substituing some of the organic foods? I am having trouble finding the brands in the book and I would like to substitue other sugar-free organic options like peanut butter, ketchup, etc.

Would appreciate your feedback.

I could not find most of the brands he named in the book, so I did substitute with whatever I could find. I just read the nutrition labels and chose the products with the least amount of sugar and carbs. I lost 7 lbs my first week. Just started week 2.

Good luck to you and have a great cruise.

• 3 months later...

Hi there,

Just checking in with you to see how the BFC program was working for you. Both my husband and I have just started and would love to know how you have done. Thanks!

:DI'm about to start it, reading the book...just mostly cutting back. Glad to hear it is working for you! Keep us posted on your progress. I have the same problem with letting go of my Diet Pepsi...I know it is bad for me, but I love it!

CoffeequeenJ

I have been on this diet for a while now. I have lost about 16 lbs and about 9 inches (all over, not just belly area).

My progress has been slow but steady. Of course, I have had some cheat days which hinders me.

Good luck to you all.

• 3 months later...

Archived