Checking Early Saver Rates

jtdlmc

I booked a 7A on the Legend. I read lots of posts where people have received upgrades because higher categories drop lower then they paid for their booking. So do I have to check every balcony category above a 7A to see if they are cheaper than what I originally booked for? I know there won't be any price drops anytime soon for my sailing which is a year away, but just getting ready for when there is a drop (hopefully!) :D

I booked a 7A on the Legend. I read lots of posts where people have received upgrades because higher categories drop lower then they paid for their booking. So do I have to check every balcony category above a 7A to see if they are cheaper than what I originally booked for? I know there won't be any price drops anytime soon for my sailing which is a year away, but just getting ready for when there is a drop (hopefully!) :D

If you booked Early Saver and your 7A drops below your Early Saver Rate you can get the Price Drop. If a higher Cabin 7B, 7C, 7D...8A, 8B, 8C drops below your ES rate you can get upgrade to that category and maybe some OBC - all the way up to 2 days before sailaway.

If you booked other than Early Saver and the Promo rate you booked at drops below your booked Rate you can get the Price Drop. If your Promo Rate for a higher Cabin 7B, 7C, 7D...8A, 8B, 8C drops below your rate you can get upgrade to that category and maybe some OBC - all the way up to Final Payment Deadline. After that, you can get upgraded.

ken

Archived