Planning my HONEYMOON!

Hi everyone!

I am currently planning my honeymoon (:D) on the Oasis this august. With so much happening right before we leave with the wedding I want to make sure that we are ready to go on the Oasis as soon as possible.

I have read that you must plan quite a bit for the Oasis and I was wondering how you do it?

How do you book the tickets for the shows before you bored? Make dinner reservations? etc etc etc....

Any other tips as to what I can plan early in advance before we cruise?

We are VERY excited to be going on the Oasis! Counting down the days!!:D

First of all CONGRATULATIONS! I too am celebrating my honeymoon on the Oasis in May. About 3 months before you can go to royal's website and make reservations under cruise enhancements or you can royal on the phone. As a nice welcome to ourselves, we ordered for our room to be decorated upon arrival!;)

First of all CONGRATULATIONS! I too am celebrating my honeymoon on the Oasis in May. About 3 months before you can go to royal's website and make reservations under cruise enhancements or you can royal on the phone. As a nice welcome to ourselves, we ordered for our room to be decorated upon arrival!;)

Congratz to you both! We our also going on honeymoon cruise aboard the oasis on April 24th woot woot!!

As of now we still can't book shows/food yet. We signed the waivers tho but that's about all it let's us do.

Happy for you. We are on the 24th cruise also. They opened up the entertainment reservations yesterday the 28th. You might want to go to the M&M board as there are many activities being planned. :):D:):D:):D

Hey thanks! I must have checked too early ;(

I will be booking mine as soon as I'm off work.

Looks like there are many people using this cruise as a honeymoon.

Congratz! what a way to start out with a cruise on the Oasis... but really isnt that a waste of money? I mean you will never leave you cabin...lol

Hahaha Thats gonna have to wait till we get back home for "snuggle time" :p

We actually getting married in Vegas and won't have time there bc we will be checking the strip out and partying haha

Hahaha Thats gonna have to wait till we get back home for "snuggle time" :p

We actually getting married in Vegas and won't have time there bc we will be checking the strip out and partying haha

Congrats on your wedding. We got married in Vegas in 1997 and renewed our vows on the Freedom in 2007. Both places were awesome and I even purchased a new gown for the vow renewal (few pics below)

I wish you both joy, love and happiness in your marriage :)

Promonade.jpg.fd9f160eb11a74cabd5545997ed635b7.jpg

998198087_ByCar.jpg.991998e30045ae821397169d3af81a6d.jpg

706249860_FrankandEdnainDiningRoom.jpg.9ad175536545b3bdb48fee9f9787c062.jpg

Archived