Inspiration

carriebryce

I sailed the Inspiration the January 11. I had a great time on the ship. Service was good, Room stewart was terrific. Had a great time and would sail here again. The only complaint I had was the anytime dining. It was not really a complaint as much as the kinks the system still has.

Enjoy the ship.

If you'll notice, you can find negative reviews about everything. I read cruise critic to get some hints about my future trips, but I am going to have a good time, so I don't care if someone else decided to nitpic on their vacation instead of just have fun, go with the flow and decide not to sweat the small stuff.

One of the things I do when reading negative reviews is try to understand if the reviewer had a non-ship related incident that colored the voyage or not. If for example a reviewer starts by explaining that their flight was delayed 9 hours and their hotel lost their booking and was full etc. I then look at the reported problems on the ship to see if perhaps they are making mountains out of mole hills. In many cases, while I sympathize with these reviewers I also understand that the negatives they encountered would have much less impact on a cruise that started well. Similarly, I understand the disappointment of reviewers who let bad weather and missed ports color their review.

Although it has been nearly 2 years since my last Inspiration cruise, the two I have been on were great. Please see my review below, which includes a lot of pictures. Have a great time! I would go on this ship again in a heartbeat.

Getting ready for my cruise in 5 days on the Inspiration. I live 10 minutes from the Port of Tampa, so it's a no brainer, but it's one of the easiest in/out ports in Florida.

I will report on the Inspiration next week..

Can't wait to hear about your report. Going on her in about 3 weeks.

If you have a chance and are able to, would you mind taking pictures of the Capers or save and scan them?

I have been on both of these ships out of Tampa. I must agree that if you can swing the 7 day cruise go for it!!! If you can only afford the 5 day don't be afraid of the older ship. I went on it back in 2007 before all of the upgrades and had a wonderful time!!!! Either ship will be fine I promise!!!

Archived