Loft Suite reviews missing.

Hi quick question, i have a loft suite for may and still dont know this answer. Do suite guests have to have a reservation for shows, or can they just walk in to shows?:)

thanks

You can go see the concierge on deck 11 and he will give you a yellow VIP show pass to put on your room card which allows entrance to all shows without reservation EXCEPT the comedy show which is the only one that you need to make a reservation for since it is a smaller venue.

I have a question about the elevators. We are sailing in June in a CL (1754) and wondered how long the wait is for the elevator. My husband cannot walk steps.

I am hoping the wait is not too long expecially at dinner time.

Thanks in advance for the info.

Mary

One of the Cruise Critic members is on the Oasis now and is staying in a CL. Ernie is always spot on with his reviews. Expect Ernie to post something here on his return.

We booked a CL last week on the Oasis for this May. I look forward to trying them out due to the fact that they are different. We enjoyed our Aqua Theater Suite last week with the exception of the soot issue.

cruisingator2, i have just drooled my way through your pics of the Oasis. They are the best pics I've seen of the ship so far. Great photography. You can get a real feel of the size and magnificence of the ship. Central Park looks like somewhere I would really like to be. The suite is beautiful.

Thank you so much for the entertainment on a miserable Saturday afternoon in Northern England.

I have a question about the elevators. We are sailing in June in a CL (1754) and wondered how long the wait is for the elevator. My husband cannot walk steps.

I am hoping the wait is not too long expecially at dinner time.

Thanks in advance for the info.

Mary

We found the speed of the elevators to be very quick. Very little wait. A nice change from the Voyager and Freedom class.

cruisingator2, i have just drooled my way through your pics of the Oasis. They are the best pics I've seen of the ship so far. Great photography. You can get a real feel of the size and magnificence of the ship. Central Park looks like somewhere I would really like to be. The suite is beautiful.

Thank you so much for the entertainment on a miserable Saturday afternoon in Northern England.

Thanks. She is a beautiful and photos and video cannot do it justice. One must see it in person.:)

We found the speed of the elevators to be very quick. Very little wait. A nice change from the Voyager and Freedom class.

I agree, elevators were only an issue right after muster which is to be expected. I don't know how they do it but I never felt like there were 5900 other passengers sailing. :)

cruisingator2 and chellebells,

Thanks. I know the muster drills will be a wait, but was concerned about other times. I am glad to hear they are fast.

We are counting the days until we go... only 104 left!!

Thanks again.

Mary

We are booked in Skyloft suite 1718 for the 3/20 cruise. I am anxious to know all the same stuff everyone is asking. Some reviews from the early cruises in December were a little sketchy. I promise on our return we will give a real honest review and answer questions. I just hope for the money.......which when we booked long ago, was the price of a small new car, it's worth it :) we are getting very excited!

Archived