Baltimore Port transportation from chester county

bermudagal56

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, no idea. I Googled "Chester County PA Transportation" and saw a bus company and a few limo companies. Did a search here and found nothing.

Could it be that you're getting no replies because Chester County is a relatively short distance from the Baltimore port and most drive and park at the terminal? I really don't know, but good luck. ;)

Sorry, no idea. I Googled "Chester County PA Transportation" and saw a bus company and a few limo companies. Did a search here and found nothing.

Could it be that you're getting no replies because Chester County is a relatively short distance from the Baltimore port and most drive and park at the terminal? I really don't know, but good luck. ;)

thank you for responding. If it were myself i would just drive to baltimore, I have done that before and parked there but we have some older ones in our group that can't drive and we cant car pool for the amount of luggage! that is why i am trying to find something that we can all go down together and somewhat reasonable.

• 2 weeks later...
We have a group of at least 12 people going on a cruise out of baltimore from the chester county area. Any inexpensive recommendations of limo/mini bus/transportation we can use to get there?

i'm from montco, and i called EVERY single limo and transportation company in this 5 county area and NONE would go to baltimore, i offered to pay double, etc and no one would do it... i dont know why... but it ended up being INSANELY easy to drive to. there is also the amtrak option... just take whatever R septa line you live near and have someone drop you off there or you can call septa and arrange a weeks of parking (really simple to do!!) at the train lot and then just take it to suburban and hop on the train... in dec it was about 40pp each way. and then just hop a cab to the port. but really, i was sooooo stressed out about driving and it ended up being SO easy i laughed. (and it was foggy as heck and rainy and miserable).

• 2 weeks later...

Google Kaufmann super shuttle. We are considering them for a Port Liberty cruise but for a group of 12 they will give you a good deal. Talk to Mike. They are recommended on the Cape Liberty thread from the Philadelphia area.

Google Kaufmann super shuttle. We are considering them for a Port Liberty cruise but for a group of 12 they will give you a good deal. Talk to Mike. They are recommended on the Cape Liberty thread from the Philadelphia area.

do you know anyone personally who used him? where do i find that thread? thank you

Archived