Travel Insurance Comparisson

doe326

Been looking at two different companies for travel insurance. Global Travel Shield and CSA. Has anyone had the need to use any portion of the insurance from these two companies, and what was it like dealing with them? Any information appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Been looking at two different companies for travel insurance. Global Travel Shield and CSA. Has anyone had the need to use any portion of the insurance from these two companies, and what was it like dealing with them? Any information appreciated. Thanks in advance.

As long as you are providing them accurate and prompt claim forms and information as required, either should be paying in a timely fashion. Personally I use TravelEx as I have been well pleased with their customer service and turn around time for claim reimbursement.

Read policies carefully and make sure you are getting adequate coverage for your vacation investment !

As long as you are providing them accurate and prompt claim forms and information as required, either should be paying in a timely fashion. Personally I use TravelEx as I have been well pleased with their customer service and turn around time for claim reimbursement.

Read policies carefully and make sure you are getting adequate coverage for your vacation investment !

See, we agree!!!

Another chance to agree: checkout http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1131134&page=3

I always felt the 110% Protection Guarantee was for situation where you book with Carnival and find a lower advertised price elsewhere ????

Carnival Guest Relations is telling this poster that a TA is not a legitimate source for a lower fare and it has to be Carnival Advertised???

ken

See, we agree!!!

Another chance to agree: checkout http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1131134&page=3

I always felt the 110% Protection Guarantee was for situation where you book with Carnival and find a lower advertised price elsewhere ????

Carnival Guest Relations is telling this poster that a TA is not a legitimate source for a lower fare and it has to be Carnival Advertised???

ken

Wooohoooooo cheers to us again... 2 for 2 !

I think I already posted within that thread..... I still believe the OP on that topic did something incorrectly for them to not honor the guarantee... I have too many clients I do this for and have yet to have one turned down.

Wooohoooooo cheers to us again... 2 for 2 !

I think I already posted within that thread..... I still believe the OP on that topic did something incorrectly for them to not honor the guarantee... I have too many clients I do this for and have yet to have one turned down.

3 for 3! I agree! But that's not reflected in the lame answers they give her. I was hoping to see a screenshot. Since that site ALWAYS tracks to the penny with Carnival's rates (in my experience) I think she caught a typo that was quickly corrected. But..... ken

Archived