Antigua 5 star catamaran cruise

Aligator6182

Eli's eco tours in Antigua are vastly superior to the Princess tour and they meet you next to where you dock. We went with them when we were on the Sea Princess and they were the best tour we have been on in the Caribbean. Also, they have a fraction of the people on board that the Princess excursion has.

Yes it was fabulous. It was a full day, luxury catamaran (nice bathrooms:D), really fun crew. Plenty of beverages yet it wasn't like a booze cruise. The snorkle was brief, the lunch was good, and the beach time was ample. One of the best excursions I've done and i've done a mix of ship and private excursions.

Eli's eco tours in Antigua are vastly superior to the Princess tour and they meet you next to where you dock. We went with them when we were on the Sea Princess and they were the best tour we have been on in the Caribbean. Also, they have a fraction of the people on board that the Princess excursion has.

We have taken Eli's tour also and found it to be one of the best that we've been on. Excellent guides, small group, good food. You can book thru their website. Don't be concerned about getting back to the ship on time. They'll get you there.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes it was fabulous. It was a full day, luxury catamaran (nice bathrooms:D), really fun crew. Plenty of beverages yet it wasn't like a booze cruise. The snorkle was brief, the lunch was good, and the beach time was ample. One of the best excursions I've done and i've done a mix of ship and private excursions.

Could you please give me the name of this tour and how to contact them? Thanks.

Archived