Quest: The Adult Scavenger Hunt question.....

Blackwolf.

Yes ShartBait did a great job of Quest on my Pearl Alaskan Cruise - but then our team won - helped by the fact at some members of our team have played the game before and weren't shy about missing pieces of clothing.

One of the Sharkbaits actually misplaced his pants for awhile but his underwear stayed in place. No comment from me about what the package was like.

Cheers

Dennis

For those of you who are unaware of what Quest is...Go and find out for yourselves :)

For those of you giving away what Quest is on this thread....Shame on you for spoiling all the fun of finding out.

And for everyone who does not know how Quest started...Quest was started by a particularly interesting cruise director on the RCCL Sovereign of the Seas. then RCCL took the game fleetwide. Well then said Cruise Director literally jumped ship and started working for NCL (not sure which ship) and history on NCL was made :)

I've played Quest on several RCCL ships and on the NCL Jewel in November. They have all been virtually the same: adult-oriented, high energy, and hilarious!

On the Jewel one quest was two men french kissing. One 'couple' included a man in his eighties! He was also his teams 'model' for the final Quest conga line described previously!

We have played it on the Jade and the Star. Got a bit out of hand on our December Star sailing when the co-hostess had the teams compete to pull down the hosts' pants to his knees!!! What a free-for-all! She was the Host's fiance :eek:! Wish I could have heard the conversation back in their cabin that night!! We saw him the next day and he said that his undershorts had gotten ripped "in the fray" and that THAT would be the first and LAST time something like this was going to happen to him during a Quest game!!

MARGUERITE you FORGOT to say and OUR TEAM WON:D

QUEST is a RIOT and EACH TIME played and EACH SHIP...DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE of ADULT-CRAZINESS!!!

first time i played was on Royal and OMG i couldnt stop laughing and falling on the floor and each time playing has been a total RIOT and some of the MOST ADULT FUN ever!!! last time i played on the STAR with

lambs2 her hubby and another couple WE WON...that night was INSANE:eek:

but so MUCH FUN:D

and like others have said GO and EXPERIENCE QUEST...WATCH or PLAY

and EVERYTIME is gonna be SOMETHING DIFFERENT!!!

MISSED it last week got there to late...sometimes THERE is just TO MUCH going on all over the SHIP to catch-EVERYTHING!!!

Lead by Cruise Director Ricky M

He seemed pretty serious about the "rules" and safety issues.

Aisles were kept clear... drinks kept away from the stage...

I did not compete although I did 'donate' clothing article to one team.

BTW

Definitely wear dark boxer shorts or gym shorts under your clothes.

NEVER EVER WEAR A THONG.... guys or girls!

Funniest part was when CD asked for False Teeth...

You could have brought a person who had false teeth to the stage...

Instead a girl ran up holding wet false teeth from a spectator...

I started out taking pictures but quit are a short while.

The contestants were having TOO much fun...

It didn't seem right to embarass them.

Bottomline:

While Quest sounds like a gross spring break activity...

It actually was a lot of fun and should be done at least once!

I'm glad other ships also do a Quest activity!

She out did herself when they asked to see a piercing not in the ear. She had a NIPPLE pierced and ran up to flashed it to the judge (sharkbaits Max). After a few minutes she said "Oh I just remembered, I have my nose pierced and could have shown that."

On our Dawn sailing, when they asked for that, none of us had an unusual piercing.

BUT one girl in our group recalled seeing the CD (I forget his name already...likely because he wasn't that great) had his nipple pierced because she spotted him at the beach in port one day.

SO, she literally ran up on stage, attacking the guy, lifting HIS shirt and exposing HIS nipple.

We got the point.

Our team also won that night.

You wouldn't believe what we did just to get a pen. :eek:

I loved QUEST and I did post a single picture in my Webshots album from the Jewel cruise of it. It was hysterically funny. I was part of a team but I just gave items off my person (shoe laces) and business cards for the team but I never ran up there. Our team actually was using some JAR staff as well so that made it even more fun. They always watch it every week from what I hear and...

WHAT HAPPENS AT QUEST... STAYS AT QUEST!!! :D

I can't wait to see what happens next month on the Jewel again! :D

On our Dawn sailing, when they asked for that, none of us had an unusual piercing.

BUT one girl in our group recalled seeing the CD (I forget his name already...likely because he wasn't that great) had his nipple pierced because she spotted him at the beach in port one day.

SO, she literally ran up on stage, attacking the guy, lifting HIS shirt and exposing HIS nipple.

Dare I ask which CD that was? (Name?) :) The Jewel just changed CDs from Que to Paul Baya. :)

LOL... I can imagine what you did for the pen. John O'Hara wouldn't give me a business card and I had a few of his in the stateroom. I wasn't about to run back and get them so the security guy gave me one and I nearly knocked over a bar waitress in the mayhem. LOL Oh the memories!! :D

Dare I ask which CD that was? (Name?) :) The Jewel just changed CDs from Que to Paul Baya. :)

LOL... I can imagine what you did for the pen. John O'Hara wouldn't give me a business card and I had a few of his in the stateroom. I wasn't about to run back and get them so the security guy gave me one and I nearly knocked over a bar waitress in the mayhem. LOL Oh the memories!! :D

I don't remember his name. I'll dig up a photo of him..hold on.

(He was a truly LAME cruise director...)

CDpost.jpg

Edited by halos

Hmm... not Paul Scalley was it? This guy sort of looks like him but it's been a few months since the Spirit cruise that he was a CD on. :cool:

I know just the person with the piercings onboard the Jewel that I'll use for that category though if I need to. LOL I am already just smiling thinking of that night. :D

Hmm... not Paul Scalley was it? This guy sort of looks like him but it's been a few months since the Spirit cruise that he was a CD on. :cool:

I know just the person with the piercings onboard the Jewel that I'll use for that category though if I need to. LOL I am already just smiling thinking of that night. :D

No...not Paul.

I think his name is John (???) not sure, but definitely not Paul.

For those of you who are unaware of what Quest is...Go and find out for yourselves :)

For those of you giving away what Quest is on this thread....Shame on you for spoiling all the fun of finding out.

:)

totally AGREE...just KNOW its very ADULT and can be RISQUE but its BETTER really when you DONT KNOW what to EXPECT....what happens at QUEST...STAYs at QUEST

John Ibrahim, one of my absolute FAVORITE cruise directors! Just goes to show you how diverse a group we are.

Interesting. We just cruised with him on the Dawn and enjoyed him, as well. He's not my favorite, but we thought he did a pretty good job. The Quest he hosted was pretty good, though I thought allowing other teams to just come up with their numbers and take credit for whatever item/activity detracted from the game a bit.

We had a guy in our group that got the crowd around the pool going every day...john was nowhere to be found.

They had a crew party on night on our repo. FABULOUS party....two guys from our group AGAIN, got a conga line going as well as got everyone at this party dancing and having a great time, while John was constantly in front of the ship videographer making sure he was being filmed.

No...he wasn't at the top of his game on our sailing.

Edited by halos

We had a guy in our group that got the crowd around the pool going every day...john was nowhere to be found.

They had a crew party on night on our repo. FABULOUS party....two guys from our group AGAIN, got a conga line going as well as got everyone at this party dancing and having a great time, while John was constantly in front of the ship videographer making sure he was being filmed.

No...he wasn't at the top of his game on our sailing.

Let's just hope the CD on the Halloween Epic sailing will make it a memorable event.

We had John as our CD also last week on the Dawn. I wasn't too impressed with him during the shows we saw. We thought the staff member who hosted the Pub Crawl to have a much better personality and was a lot more fun.

• 3 years later...

We got the point.

Our team also won that night.

Hah! I've never been part of a Quest that I didnt win... and I STILL have that pen :)

My last cruise, when I did back to back to back, it it WAS a little unfair by the time I got to the 3rd week as I MAY have known all the answers and was able to get enough points to win all by myself! :)

Hah! I've never been part of a Quest that I didnt win... and I STILL have that pen :)

My last cruise, when I did back to back to back, it it WAS a little unfair by the time I got to the 3rd week as I MAY have known all the answers and was able to get enough points to win all by myself! :)

I can't belive what some people will do :o to win a game!

Never catch me doin something like that!;)

My team won on the Dawn 2 yrs ago and the prizes were more than a pen, but we did it for the glory not the prizes!:D

Thank God no one took any pictures, so I can deny everything!

I can't wait to do this again! We've been to ONE good one, which was on our first cruise, many years ago. It was a short 3-dayer to the Bahamas on RCCL. The rest were so lame apparently, because I can't even remember if I attended!! One of the people at our table (it wasn't two teams, it was small groups), whipped her husband's belt off him so fast she spun him around and he fell on the floor. We cracked up...we also had somebody run up to the stage holding someone's wet false teeth.

I'm guessing it wouldn't be a good idea to "go commando" that night....

We dug up another three year old thread, eh? :-)

I think its on most ncl ships now. Tim kamienski hosted it on the dawn in the fall and it was hilarious...third time i had seen it so i sat out, but did offer a helpful hint about holes and socks to one poor guy gnawing away at his expensive looking black dress sock....