Belize Brewing

T2inDC

Headed to Belize early March. Would like to stop by the Belize Brewing Co. on King Street.

Can anyone tell me about this brewery? Is it still in operation? Is it a brewpub where you can drink their beer and have a bite to eat, or is it a place that brews and distributes?

Any information would be great. We enjoy trying out the local brew.

Thanks

Headed to Belize early March. Would like to stop by the Belize Brewing Co. on King Street.

Can anyone tell me about this brewery? Is it still in operation? Is it a brewpub where you can drink their beer and have a bite to eat, or is it a place that brews and distributes?

Any information would be great. We enjoy trying out the local brew.

Thanks

The Belize Brewing Company Brewery is in Ladyville 10 miles outside of Belize City.

You can book a tour via Shoretrips.

http://shoretrips.com/common/search4.asp?rcode=CAR&lcode=BZE&tcode=019268

But I think the address #1 King Street houses offices and mail centers for various businesses and agencies not the brewery itself.

We are going to Atlun Ha & the belkin brewery with NCQ Adventure tours next week (yipee!!). From what I hear, you can get belkin anywhere at the pier, but the brewery tour includes 45 minutes or so in the tasting room, which looks really nice. Not sure about food though. I'll post a review when we get back.

Archived