Daily Cruise Fix - Can you handle it?

crishsapig

I love reading the boards everyday like everyone else but do any of you get SO ampted and wired from just READING about cruising that you cannot read another post? This happens to me everyday! I get such withdrawals just from reading. I have to switch over to something else! I want to be on the ship, NOW! ~Christine

My motto: "What happens on the ship, stays on the ship!" (wink :-)

October 19, 2003 on the Mercury

March 13, 2004 on the Mercury

October 13, 2004 on the Mercury

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=da70d6&cdt=2004;10;17;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Christine,

You are so lucky, you just got back a couple of weeks ago and you get to go again in Oct. Our last cruise Aug 03! We are going on the Mercury on May 29th (which feels like forever away) and we have not booked our next one yet! I think that I am becoming depressed!! Something to look forward too on Mer. - booking our next cruise! Maybe for the holidays!

Shelly

I want to be on a cruise all the time.

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=03>

<param name="day" value=19>

<param name="hour" value=17>

</applet>

Donuts, is there anything they can't do....

Shelly - We are going to do 2 a year now. Come hell or high water icon_smile.gif Steve and I have both been very overweight for almost 20 years. We pretty much did nothing in the way of traveling during that time and spent it with our kids locally. We both have had weight loss surgery and have lost almost 150 each icon_biggrin.gif Now we are making up for all those lost years! We are very lucky and I am a real bargain shopper icon_smile.gif

Have you been on the Mercury yet? Oh!!! She is so wonderful! You are going to have such a great time! ~Christine

My motto: "What happens on the ship, stays on the ship!" (wink :-)

October 19, 2003 on the Mercury

March 13, 2004 on the Mercury

October 13, 2004 on the Mercury

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=da70d6&cdt=2004;10;17;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

This is hard!!! Just been back from a cruise 3 weeks ago and the next one isn't for almost a year! Good grief!!! I don't know if this board helps me or not. Sometimes I can "live" through the experiences of others...like when reading their reviews....and other times reading the board just makes me want to get on a ship tomorrow! Unfortunately we both still work and can only afford the vacation time to cruise once a year. Really looking forward...way forward...to Galaxy and the Panama Canal.

Until Galaxy

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;3;21;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Archived