Coffee Cards on OZ-NZ Princess Sailings

Shiraz49

Has anyone, recently returned from a Princess sailing in Australia come across 'coffee cards' ..... think they work like 'Soda Cards' but not sure whether us poor Aussies have access to them.

Princess board mentions them on their Caribbean sailings etc at a cost of approx $30, they allow you to purchase coffee (latte, cappuchino etc) at discounted rates rather than drink the ordinary stuff usually available for free.

.............. and I need my caffine fix at regular intervals :D.

Has anyone, recently returned from a Princess sailing in Australia come across 'coffee cards' ..... think they work like 'Soda Cards' but not sure whether us poor Aussies have access to them.

Princess board mentions them on their Caribbean sailings etc at a cost of approx $30, they allow you to purchase coffee (latte, cappuchino etc) at discounted rates rather than drink the ordinary stuff usually available for free.

.............. and I need my caffine fix at regular intervals :D.

I think the coffee cards were $30 and that got you 10 speciality coffees and unilimited normal coffees, i think.....ahhh who cares we find out on Saturday ;);)

The coffee card is good for 15 specialty coffees. They punch the card when you order. I think it is around $30, good value.

It is transferable to any Princess ship if you don't use it up also no time limit on it.

Brewed coffee is free with this card as long as there is one punch left, otherwise I think from memory that is around $1 per cup. Tea is free with the card also.

Have a great cruise. :)

Brewed coffee is free with this card as long as there is one punch left, otherwise I think from memory that is around $1 per cup. Tea is free with the card also.

Have a great cruise. :)

hot chocolate is too... but only from the patisserie

We've used coffee cards for a while now on the Princess line and the last one we bought (Sept 09) cost $US 24 I think (plus the % added on for drinks).

As others have said, it allowed us 15 coffees such as latte or cappacino plus free hot chocolate - presumably while the card is still valid. You can show the card and get free pots of tea, eg green tea etc and I'm pretty sure that if you show the card, they don't punch it for brewed coffee either. Flavoured coffees or coffees that they class as "specialty coffees" are not included on the card.

The card does save you $$$ especially when you can get the other hot drinks too, and as others have said, you can use it on other Princess ships.

Archived