Where to buy wine before getting on ship?

jolyroger

Ok..Yes I know I could use the rum runners but rather not...We are staying at the Marriot near the Orlando Airport the night before we cruise...My question is , is there a place where I can buy a couple of bottles of wine before we get to Port Canaveral and get on the ship???

Any help would be great...

You can put Orlando in the title, to make the question more specific.

In Orlando, there're lots of Publix, Walmart, Winn-Dixie, Walgreen, CVS, etc. that all sell wine. If you're driving to Port Canaveral, you'll pass lots on the way.

If you're getting a ride there, then call the hotel you're staying, and ask for a store within walking distance.

Or you can order on line (wine dot com) and have it delivered to your hotel. We have done that several times and it works very well and we get to sit and make an informed decision rather than ordering on the fly. We order an extra bottle for the night before the cruise. It is just so easy and I believe they deliver to Florida. Let your hotel know in advance that you are expecting a package.

Or you can order on line (wine dot com) and have it delivered to your hotel. We have done that several times and it works very well and we get to sit and make an informed decision rather than ordering on the fly. We order an extra bottle for the night before the cruise. It is just so easy and I believe they deliver to Florida. Let your hotel know in advance that you are expecting a package.

OOH I like that idea!! Thanks!

It works very nicely... no wine to pack on the airplane and we order the extra bottle as well!! Just don't forget to pack your corkscrew.

Archived