PH Suite R415- Info please

Gram's Cruisin

Usually book a PH Suite on the newer ships on Rivera deck. I am having problems with mobility and think I will rent a scooter on my next cruise in the fall and will also have 3 in the room. Has anyone sailed in R415 on the Emerald, Crown or Ruby. It is listed as accommodating 3 to 4 people and as handicapped accessible. Is it bigger and would I be able to get scooter in room--does it still have the separate shower and large tub (my granddaughter is going and she loves that tub:)). Anybody know how it differs from the other PH suites. Thanks.

Usually book a PH Suite on the newer ships on Rivera deck. I am having problems with mobility and think I will rent a scooter on my next cruise in the fall and will also have 3 in the room. Has anyone sailed in R415 on the Emerald' date=' Crown or Ruby. It is listed as accommodating 3 to 4 people and as handicapped accessible. Is it bigger and would I be able to get scooter in room--does it still have the separate shower and large tub (my granddaughter is going and she loves that tub:)). Anybody know how it differs from the other PH suites. Thanks.[/quote']

We were initially booked in that suite on Ruby last year but changed it due to the position of it. However, I was clearly advised by my US T/A that it was classed as handicapped accessible cabin which they advised me meant that the door(s) were wider, that things like the cabinet tops etc were lower and that there was generally more room in there than a regular suite.

I didn't book a PH suite on the Rivera Deck cause most people said it was noisy. The Lido Deck with swimming pool is just above the suite. So you can hear all the noise coming from the swimming pool.

Probably not an option to change as the OP needs an HC suite?

Archived