That Yoda Guy

MBirkedal

Has anyone gone to see "That Yoda Guy" and his museum? How far is it from the pier to get there? Would it take a taxi? If so, how much? How long would it take to go through the museum? We are doing a half day with Captain Alan and want to see if there will be time to do this afterwards? Thanks!

Hey Roderick!

Yes, it's us. Ashley's spring break is March 13th so we are heading down then. We are sailing on RCCL. I'm guessing that you are heading somewhere similar since we are both looking at St. Martin.

Have a great trip!

Mary Lynn

You won't need a taxi..It's a short couple of blocks from the pier..Any of the locals will point you in the right direction..Also the map from the ship will give you details & location...It is in an upstairs location..don't assume this is a big Museum as it is not...Husband and sons enjoyed the exhibits and the conversation with Nick..."The Yoda Guy"... Daughters and I shopped on the street while the guys did this... It did not take them long at all..you will have plenty of time...We will be on the INDY again Mar 20th....Enjoy St.Maarten..!!!!

We spent most of the day at Orient Beach a couple of years ago and after took a taxi downtown to do some shopping. We did happen to visit "that Yoda Guy" studio and as a matter of fact bought a beautiful beach print which we had framed. His address on a business card that we picked up at that time was 19a Front Street & 106 Old Street (which I have attached to the back of the frame). If you are capable of walking a bit of a distance, it did not seem too far, 15 minutes max I believe. However, should you wish there was no shortages of taxis if I remember correctly.

As stated previously, he was located in an upstairs unit at that location.

Archived