Noordam Deck #4 VA 4174, 4176, 4179, 4181 ...

pms4104

Do I understand that these cabins are larger than the VA's on the port and starboard sides of other decks? Also, are the verandahs deeper on these four cabins?

Any insights on these, as opposed to VA cabins in other locations and/or on other decks?

Thanx

Just returned today from the Noordam and cabin 4176. This cabin is about 3 foot shorter than the other Aft facing cabins however it is about 6 inches wider. Does not sound like much but does help with the congestion around the end of the bed.

Balcony is great. Size is about 10X10 with a lounge chair, two deck chairs, a very small table and ottaman.

We enjoyed and spent as much time on the balcony as on the lido deck.

There are times when sun may be an issue but did not bother us. Also we did notice more movement due to being at the very back of the ship. We did have high seas (8-12 feet) for several days but once we became adjusted to the movement is was not an issue. Some times it is nice to feel like you are on a ship.

we were in 4178. I thought that was the short one. We did love being at the end of the ship with no foot traffic. We have no trouble with the people above but we did get water when they were cleaning the upper deck daily. My husband was bothered by vibrations at night when the seas were a little rough. No problem with dining room underneath either.

Do I understand that these cabins are larger than the VA's on the port and starboard sides of other decks? Also, are the verandahs deeper on these four cabins?
Yes, those four VAs are all about 3 ft longer inside than the side VAs, and the balconies are about 4 ft deeper than the side VAs.

Archived