Feb 14th Imagination - 1st timer

jujub

Hello all! Enjoying reading the message boards... My boyfriend and I are going on our first cruise next month along with my best friend, her hubby and two single girlfriends. We always have a great time, but I'm looking for any inside scoop/tips on ensuring a great cruise. Since we're departing from Boston, we're flying to Miami the morning before we sail and staying in South Beach - you never know about the snowstorms. What are some key things you recommend we pack? Do they provide bottled water in the rooms? We have an oceanview guarantee... stops are Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios. I've booked independent tours (Soto's Stingray and Phil in Jamaica) thanks to all the postings I've read! I'm a sun worshiper - do you have to get up early to grab a lounge chair?? How pricey are the drinks? Any and all input is sincerely appreciated :D

• 4 weeks later...

Whats going on. We are sailing on the same cruise.

Bottled water is in the room for a charge of about $3.50

There are many things you can pack be trust me half the clothes you bring you will never wear.:)

Drinks can get pretty pricey. Avg drink of the day after tip will cost about $6. The most important thing is have fun. Don't expect the world. You create your own fun. The more you get out and enjoy the fun the more you will enjoy your trip. I know I didn't really answer your questions but I hope you get the idea.

Archived