Girls that want to have fun!!!

beebee1

I need advice!! I'm cruising to Nassau on the Sensation with 7 of my girlfriends... We want to have fun.. We are all in our late 20's and early 30's.... What should we do in Nassau... We don't really want to do the Atlantis because that can be a bit pricey and boring.. Any suggestion???

Oh, I forgot to mention Senor Frogs if you want a party atmosphere. Haven't been there but saw several groups coming back to our ship with balloon hats. It looked like they had fun. If you have enough time in port, you could always stop there after an excursion.

For more Bahamas and less party, try the Fish Fry for conch salad and Kalik.

beebee first of all I will be on that cruise with my 2 friends (3 males late 20's and 30), I called down to Breezes to try and purchase a day pass because from what I have read on here it would be the best place to go. However, I was informed by the sales lady that Breezes does not issue day passes when they are over 90% occupancy, and she informed me that on that day 02/24 they were, therefore no day passes would be sold. I am still going to get up and make the hike to the front desk early that morning and see if I can' figure out how to get those passes. Hope this info helps

Archived