Hilton Garden Inn MIA precruise deal!

fmira001

I just booked our precruise stay at the Hilton Garden Inn (thru Hilton website) for Sept and got a park and cruise special including a king suite with airport transfer, breakfast, and POM transfer for two for 134.00 tax included. I thought that was a great, so I'll pass it on. Now, just looking for a good place for some black beans and rice (Cuban food).

:)

I just booked our precruise stay at the Hilton Garden Inn (thru Hilton website) for Sept and got a park and cruise special including a king suite with airport transfer, breakfast, and POM transfer for two for 134.00 tax included. I thought that was a great, so I'll pass it on. Now, just looking for a good place for some black beans and rice (Cuban food).

Wow that's great, I'm wondering if it's because you booked far in advance?

How much would it have been without the POM shuttle?

You can go to Hilton.com and use the airport code MIA. Look for this hotel. I think the rate I got was pretty close to the daily rate. I guess this one is a Park and Cruise special. Good luck!

shim.gifgrey_dot.gifshim.gifHilton Garden Inn Miami Airport West

3550 NW 74th Ave, Miami, Florida, USA 33122

Tel: 1-305-629-7701 Fax: 1-305-629-7702

Looks like a good choice, although I think you could have found a selection of airport hotels at $109/night or less and taken a $25 cab ride to the port at your convenience.

Yea, that's true FLAHAM. What's really a killer is all of the taxes they charge...and I thought GA was bad!

i just booked this hotel for Our March 14th sailing on the Liberty. We are arriving on the 13th. I got a king room for $171.00, this includes a full breakfast for 2 and shuttle to the port. I am a Hilton Gold VIP member, so not sure if that had anything to do with the price. I know we could have had a cheaper hotel, but my husband likes any Hilton owned hotel.

i just booked this hotel for Our March 14th sailing on the Liberty. We are arriving on the 13th. I got a king room for $171.00, this includes a full breakfast for 2 and shuttle to the port. I am a Hilton Gold VIP member, so not sure if that had anything to do with the price. I know we could have had a cheaper hotel, but my husband likes any Hilton owned hotel.

I agree. We've had good luck with all of our stays at Hilton properties.

The Hilton Garden Inn Miami Airport West looks like a decent hotel from the outside and the lobby (I have never been in one of its rooms). It should work well for you. However, I believe you could have chosen from a selection of other (at least equal) hotels for about $100 and paid about $25 for a taxi at your convenience to the port. I have never understood the absolute fascination for "free" shuttles on this board.

I have never understood the absolute fascination for "free" shuttles on this board.
And traveler reviews on TripAdvisor back you up.

The hotel gets decent ratings. The shuttle - not so much. :eek::eek:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34438-d1027899-Reviews-Hilton_Garden_Inn_Miami_Airport_West-Miami_Florida.html

Archived