glory or valor

baby

help me choose

any difference between the glory and valor

they both seem the same and are the same price for a nye cruise.

is one ship nicer or more modern than the other - they both seem to have a war history theme

thanks

I was asking the same question a few days ago myself but decided on The Glory. Why ? Well..even though both ships are similiar...

-on the dates we are going The Glory does the eastern itin which I prefer more and have been to western 3 times before

-the price came down just enough to be comparable to The Valor

and

-The glory will be fresh out of drydock in a couple weeks so that's always a bonus :D

hope this helps

what ever you chose Im sure they will both be great

We had the same decison to make.

Check the times that you are at the ports--they actually are very different--for example (and this is from memory) on the Glory it goes to Rotatan at 7am to 3pm and on the Valor it goes from noon to 7pm.

For us--one ship went up in price for our category so we picked the one that was (however slightly) cheaper.

Also we liked that fact that the L shape was availible on the Valor (bigger balcony same price) as we are traveling with adult children who have a non-balcony cabin.

We had the same decison to make.

Check the times that you are at the ports--they actually are very different--for example (and this is from memory) on the Glory it goes to Rotatan at 7am to 3pm and on the Valor it goes from noon to 7pm.

For us--one ship went up in price for our category so we picked the one that was (however slightly) cheaper.

Also we liked that fact that the L shape was availible on the Valor (bigger balcony same price) as we are traveling with adult children who have a non-balcony cabin.

Archived