Seating in Aqualina and Prime C

cbrednose

Does anyone know if they have tables for eight in either restaurant, or just for six or smaller?

There was at least one larger table that could seat that many in Prime C. It was back in the bar area. I didn't notice in Aqualina.

We were able to seat 8 at the round tables in the aft area of Prime C. There is a large table in the bar area that we have sat 18 at before. The service is such that they will try and make anything work for you. We have only done large groups in Prime C but I'm sure that Aqualina is just as accommodating.

Does anyone know if they have tables for eight in either restaurant, or just for six or smaller?

Hi Cbrednose !

In Aqualina, 6 is the largest table size. I'm pretty sure Prime C can accomodate larger parties. I hope this helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

We were able to seat 8 at the round tables in the aft area of Prime C. There is a large table in the bar area that we have sat 18 at before. The service is such that they will try and make anything work for you. We have only done large groups in Prime C but I'm sure that Aqualina is just as accommodating.

Wow, the large table in the bar fits 18! That's great. From the pictures on the Azamara website, it looked like that large table sat 12. On our upcoming cruise, we are doing a CC dinner get-together for 18 and I thought I'd have to do two tables. Good news!

1 question: the chairs for that table seem to be bar height type chairs. Was there any problem for some people to get up into those?

Our experience in Aqualina last summer was that they could accommodate a table for seven (toward the back), but it may have been a table for 6 that they squeezed us in. My recollection was that it was perfectly adequate for us.

Sam

Hi Sam !

Im pretty sure it was a table for 6, though it's good to hear that you were able to seat 7 at the table. Thanks for the information.

I was at a table for eight in Prime C - a large round one as others have said.

We were also at the large raised up table by the bar for a special wine tasting meal. There were 12 of us and I don't think it would fit more easily. However, they do try to accommodate. We also had a group of eight one night in Discoveries and we were seated at the Captain's table at the back of the room. This was a great spot and we had good service that night.

The way the limited number of tables are booked in advance, you have to have put your group together beforehand, leaving the cabin numbers when you reserve. They do not put tables together at the door. Towards the end of the cruise, when many people have had too much food, it is often easier to get into Prime C and Aquilina, as they have cancellations. The more casual outdoor dining at Breezas is more popular then as well.

I have reservations for two. However, we enjoy the company of others and wonder is they have seating for couples who would like to join others? As they do in the main dining room.[/quote

]

We would often request for another couple to join us. It means more people can enjoy the delicious food in the Speciality restaurants rather than just 2 people taking up one table.

On the Quest last year we had a table for 8 in Aqualina (close to entrance)

also 18 in Prime c looks impossible to me as we were only 8 at the high table at the bar and table was just big enough

Thanks for the info. I'm thinking of using the high table for a CC get-together. Not knowing the agility of all the attendees, do you foresee any problems getting up into the high chairs?

Thanks for the info. I'm thinking of using the high table for a CC get-together. Not knowing the agility of all the attendees, do you foresee any problems getting up into the high chairs?

if nobody is physically-challenged this should not be a problem - those chairs are not that high and hopefully there will be some gentlemen ready to help the ladies ! ;)

Archived