Carnival Splendor - Is bottom deck bad/noisy?

Teala

I am booking some inside cabins for DH and I and and another group of 3. We are doing inexpensive rooms (otherwise we wouldnt be able to go! and its never bothered us b4) and I am looking at category 4B or 4C. 4B will be middle of the bottom deck. i am wondering if i will get any noise from engines etc?? If I do a 4c I am on the Main deck, which is right below the Lobby deck which has the main restaurants, a show lounge, the lobby (duh) and the galley. whats the noise situation with that? is it well insulated?

Try to avoid being under the galley- the begining walls are ok but the more you move in closer to the middle the more noise you could have.

Under the dining room is great= the area is carpeted.

Try to avoid being under the galley- the begining walls are ok but the more you move in closer to the middle the more noise you could have.

Under the dining room is great= the area is carpeted.

thats just the info i was looking for!

My daughter and I are going on our first cruise in 29 days. We are in Rm. 9212-Lido deck, interior cabin. Anyone know if this is a good room?

im not sure exactly where it is, but there is a thread called something like "do not book these (this) rooms..." it might be under cabin selection tips board, or elsewhere. that thread has lots of info about rooms and you could repost this there, you will prolly get a response there

Archived