Zampiva figurines in onboard shops?

on our victory cruise this past january on Victory, we were told they no longer sell the zampiva stuff. my mother collects the clowns and was very disapointed. they are so much cheaper on the ships than elsewhere. does anyone know if carnival no longer sells zampiva fleet wide or was this only on victory. thanks for your time, i'll hang up and listen.

zampiva30003.jpg?t=1265501409

When is the last time you bought one on Carnival?? I dont remember seeing them.

I have the link to the company who runs the stores I can look up if you want to contact them now and ask. Iv called them about a ring I bought.

The clown doesnt look familiar to me.

Here is the link.

http://www.starboardcruise.com/

They run the onboard shops for many cruiselines. You can buy the same stuff on RCL as on Carnival. I was told a ring I bought on RCL could be brought back on the Conquest etc. They are not ship employees. Give them a call.

When is the last time you bought one on Carnival?? I dont remember seeing them.

I have the link to the company who runs the stores I can look up if you want to contact them now and ask. Iv called them about a ring I bought.

The clown doesnt look familiar to me.

Here is the link.

http://www.starboardcruise.com/

They run the onboard shops for many cruiselines. You can buy the same stuff on RCL as on Carnival. I was told a ring I bought on RCL could be brought back on the Conquest etc. They are not ship employees. Give them a call.

i bought her 2 on destiny in may 08 so they had them at least then. the picture i posted is just something i grabbed real quick off the internet to show as an example of what i was talking about so i dont know if carnival actually sold that one or not.

i appreciate the link and your help and i will try and contact them directly.

On all my recent cruises aboard HAL, CCL, Celebrity, RCI and Princess, I have not seen Zampiva's. I too have been collecting them for quite sometime and have some valuable pieces (not clown figurines though).

There is a store in St. Thomas and for the life of me I cannot rememebr the name right now (The Crystal Shoppe ??? and they do have a website as well), but they sell Zampiva's still, and at costs about identical as cruiselines used to sell them for and some offer free shipping (based on total purchased price of item(s)).

On all my recent cruises aboard HAL, CCL, Celebrity, RCI and Princess, I have not seen Zampiva's. I too have been collecting them for quite sometime and have some valuable pieces (not clown figurines though).

There is a store in St. Thomas and for the life of me I cannot rememebr the name right now (The Crystal Shoppe ??? and they do have a website as well), but they sell Zampiva's still, and at costs about identical as cruiselines used to sell them for and some offer free shipping (based on total purchased price of item(s)).

thanks...i'll keep looking. if you remember the store in st thomas shoot me a line.

Every cruise we take, I buy atleast one Zampiva Doll. I will be so disappointed if they don't make them anymore! :mad: I have a collection of about 12 and this is one of the main reasons I cruise. I will be sad if they are no longer sold onboard...

PS... I just checked on the Zampiva site and they are still making/selling the dolls. You can buy them at Disney World, in California, and in Ocho Rios Jamaica. I also will contact someone who might be able to tell us if they are no longer being sold on Carnival.

Archived