Serenade Cabin 8598

DH and I just got back from sailing on 01/30. We were in 8596 - right next door. Didn't take pics of the room but have some taken from the balcony towards the front and back of the ship. Will attach after I download them.

8598 is one off the middle of the hump but you should still have a great view. Enjoy and have a great time.

We have 8596 booked for our cruise in April. You will love the center hump. We have had center hump on other cruises and love being able to see fore and aft. Very convenient to the stairs and elevator also. Great choice

We have 8596 for the first 2 weeks in April:eek:

Thanks for the great pictures. We are also in 8598 for both weeks of our B2B next April. It will be our first balcony out of the 8 cruises we have been on. I'm sure I'll get spoiled and not want to go back to the inside, even though we really are never in the room anyway as we always travel with others.

Thanks for the great pictures. We are also in 8598 for both weeks of our B2B next April. It will be our first balcony out of the 8 cruises we have been on. I'm sure I'll get spoiled and not want to go back to the inside, even though we really are never in the room anyway as we always travel with others.

I am definitely spoiled to a balcony. Don't think I will ever be able to do inside.

• 4 months later...

My DH and I had 8592 last December and loved the location of the cabin and the balcony. We were one off from the center HUMP cabin, but had a great view despite that. The balcony is standard size with 2 chairs and a table. We got room service for breakfast almost every day and ate outside as the ship arrived in port. We actually saw rainbows on 3 mornings!

My DH and I had 8592 last December and loved the location of the cabin and the balcony. We were one off from the center HUMP cabin, but had a great view despite that. The balcony is standard size with 2 chairs and a table. We got room service for breakfast almost every day and ate outside as the ship arrived in port. We actually saw rainbows on 3 mornings!

Thanks for the review. I am looking forward to having this cabin.

Archived